Only The Bald Know The Brutality Of Baldness: Eminem's Attack On Trump's Precarious Hair Situation

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
This may be a late-coming topic but nonetheless one I wanted to throw out there to see what other people think.

I'm sure you all saw Eminem's slam poetry-style cypher attack on Trump at the BET Awards last November, which instantly went viral. I'd like to draw attention to a bar near the end:

"Ball up a fist,
And keep that sh*t balled (bald),
Like Donald the b**ch."

Eminem somehow still has millions of loyal subjects who take his thoughts for gospel, his words as law, and by targeting Trump's follicle hardships - the lowest of blows - he painted hair loss as something that sufferers should be mocked about and ridiculed over; or, worse, like it was some kind of evil trait, the mark of a bad apple.

We can't all maintain a Norwood 1 well into our mid-forties like you, Eminem. Only the bald know the brutality of baldness. If Eminem could feel the inexorable sting that hairloss can wreak on a man's soul he would never pull that sword from its sheath, for it pierces deeper than any other.

It's become a carnal sin in the cultural psyche to insult someone over things like weight, sexual preference, gender choice and so on, but hair loss remains the last acceptable cheap source of undiminishing ammo to imbecilic swine. No cul-de-sac rises up in the dreary distance along the rancid road of the mainstream mindset.

Then again this attack comes from someone whose brain is so horribly splintered from years of pharmaceutical abuse that he's putting out songs with lines like "I gotta meet her like a taxi."

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eminem cant grow a beard. He looked like a 13-year-old in his puberty. He should be the last person to judge other men's body hair with his laughable beard lol.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be a late-coming topic but nonetheless one I wanted to throw out there to see what other people think.

I'm sure you all saw Eminem's slam poetry-style cypher attack on Trump at the BET Awards last November, which instantly went viral. I'd like to draw attention to a bar near the end:

"Ball up a fist,
Like Donald the b**ch."

Eminem somehow still has millions of loyal subjects who take his thoughts for gospel, his words as law, and by targeting Trump's follicle hardships - the lowest of blows - he painted hair loss as something that sufferers should be mocked about and ridiculed over; or, worse, like it was some kind of evil trait, the mark of a bad apple.

We can't all maintain a Norwood 1 well into our mid-forties like you, Eminem. Only the bald know the brutality of baldness. If Eminem could feel the inexorable sting that hairloss can wreak on a man's soul he would never pull that sword from its sheath, for it pierces deeper than any other.

It's become a carnal sin in the cultural psyche to insult someone over things like weight, sexual preference, gender choice and so on, but hair loss remains the last acceptable cheap source of undiminishing ammo to imbecilic swine. No cul-de-sac rises up in the dreary distance along the rancid road of the mainstream mindset.

Then again this attack comes from someone whose brain is so horribly splintered from years of pharmaceutical abuse that he's putting out songs with lines like "I gotta meet her like a taxi."
He better gst used to Trump he's got 6 more years of him as POTUS

blackg

Reaction score

"Ball up a fist,
Like Donald the b**ch."

Very poetically put, mate. I like it.

Marshall Mathers got lucky in life due to his abilities to rhyme lyrics and competently rap.

If he wasn't blessed with these talents the guy would seriously struggle in life.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Ball up a fist,
Like Donald the b**ch."

Eminem started sinking deep right after his third album. I used to admire him, but now he's a just another liberal media puppet.
Very upsetting. It's been some years that he just says what the liberals say, parroting like the town idiot.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fucc eminem. he is just another global elite useful idiot.

blackg

Reaction score
fucc eminem. he is just another global elite useful idiot.
If Marshal Mathers was balding back when he was starting out, the world would have never heard the name Eminem.

We all would have been spared his white boy rap.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump has attacked people for all types of petty sh*t, and his hair really is a f*****g mess, I don't feel bad for him at all.