Only 10 more years!

skelll

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I will believe it when I see it, but it does give some hope. I wonder how expenisive it would be if possible in 10 years?

s.a.f

Reaction score
At this rate in 10 yrs we'll only be 20 years away! :woot:

HairLoss916

Reaction score
If this were 100% guaranteed in 10 years I would not get a hair transplant.

I however don't believe it like everyone else so I'm going for it.

But question, say this does happen, what will happen to the areas where we have a hair transplant? Would you have double the amount of hairs there after regrowth

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is BIG guys.
You have it right there a proof, If george is talking about a hope for cure in 10 years, this means that Follica is gone, all they came up with was some Doodly-squat that is not gonna help anybody anytime soon.

...and to say we were putting these guys on the A list..

Just when things start to look up (Acell, histogen, follica) clouds sh*t on us again

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've given up on these false promises. The day i believe this will be the day hairloss talk changes its name to hair talk, which is never going to happen.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Me too. Im tired of these false bullshit promises. Today I dont believe one word the scientists say.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! f*** my life!

F-M-DHT

Reaction score
From what the video is saying about the progenitor cells is something intercyclex knew a long time ago, which is what ARI is researching now? (please correct me if i'm wrong) multipying progenitor cells to regrow follicles?
So why is he saying it's some sort of new finding?
(Not that I really trust ARI to find something really amazing with them being part of a company that sells hair translants and wigs.)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you know what sucks the most? :mrgreen: ...

that we are the last generation to suffer from male pattern baldness lol.... now go get some b**ch pregnant you bald fucks!!

WhyNot

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
you know what sucks the most? :mrgreen: ...

that we are the last generation to suffer from male pattern baldness lol.... now go get some b**ch pregnant you bald fucks!!

This is the thing that makes me most upset about my hairloss. Age 17, almost 18 with hairloss that is worse then a lot of the people i see on this site WITH NO fully bald relatives living. My father is 55 and not even a NW4 yet, more like a NW2 going diffuse, im going to be a NW4 by the time im 19. Why couldn't it wait 10 years :(

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
now go get some b**ch pregnant you bald fucks!!
nah, i would rather isolate the gene and let it die out
also it's not over until the fat lady sings, forecasts are never accurate

WhyNot

Reaction score
Thats a pretty gross thing to say...im no where near bald but i can tell you something...if you live with that mentality your guna have a shitty life. Were all hoping for a cure but until then we have to live with what we have right? Might as well make the best of it. If you were joking...ignore this.