online pharmacy

projectb36

Reaction score
hey guys,
Quality Health Inc.'s website doesn't take credit cards right now. Is there any other site that sells proscar 5mg that i can use thats reliable?

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the overseas places.

I tried one, sent money, never got anything, and no response to emails.

PM me if you want the name of the place, I dont want to get in trouble with the higher ups on the site by naming names.

G

carlos

inhousepharmacy and unitedpharmacies are the two reliable ones that i know of. i'd honestly stay away from any others.

CCS

Reaction score
some of the others could be legit. The problem is many fake ones are out there, and some good ones get shut down for prescription reasons and so are new again, and it is hard to tell them apart. inhouse and united have been around so long that we know they will send you meds. I'm just doing tests to see if they are real, but my results so far are inconclusive. I need to run more scans and have the computer average them, or put more pills in there, and do IR as well.

projectb36

Reaction score
Fincar from United pharmacies says its the same active ingredient, but is it truly the same thing as finesteride for hair lost. I'm hesitant to try something new then proscar cut up into 1mg tablets.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
projectb36 said:
Fincar from United pharmacies says its the same active ingredient, but is it truly the same thing as finesteride for hair lost. I'm hesitant to try something new then proscar cut up into 1mg tablets.

I'm happy with my fincar from U.P.

Switched from Merc Proscar back in February 06.

G

wait hair tomorrow i thought you dont use finasteride since proven treatments didn't work for you?

CCS

Reaction score
i tested a fincar pill, but it was from some other pharmacy. it was real.