Online finasteride vs. Prescription..

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that you need to be skeptical of certain sites, but are there good sites out there to buy finasteride online that are trustworthy? Where you get the real deal.. Not sure if dudes can post links on here or not though :/

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
alldaychemist apparently. Ships from India I believe.

Just checked out that site, it's like 56 bucks (shipping included) for a year's supply.

Walmart I think comes out to about 27 bucks for a year's supply but you also have to factor in the price of a doctor's visit to get the script...

Honestly, which is the best route? I'm strapped for cash and worried if I go to a doctor, I might pay over 100 bucks and not have him give me a script for proscar or even a script at all...I can't spend money visiting lots of docs. For the OP and me, can people in my situation give me/us a recommendation? If the site mentioned above is trusted and has been tested/safe, I'd rather just cut through the BS and get it direct.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes; there are legal online pharmacies that can prescribe finasterade with an online consultation.
Webdoctor.ie is an Irish based one (I'm in Ireland) and a uk based one I know off is: pharmacy2u.Co.uk there are loads of others and you may be able to find one in your own country with a Google search.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes; there are legal online pharmacies that can prescribe finasterade with an online consultation.
Webdoctor.ie is an Irish based one (I'm in Ireland) and a uk based one I know off is: pharmacy2u.Co.uk there are loads of others and you may be able to find one in your own country with a Google search.

That's the thing though.. How does one know any site is legit. In a way, it seems like throwing caution to the wind, even if just slightly.

T

tellersquill

I have been conned by some online companies. You just take the chance.

hairer

Reaction score
You can get official prescriptions from online pharmacies. Boots/Lloyd's issue Propecia, I got issued Propecia from Lloyd's.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are more dodgy ones online than legit alright. The only way to be sure is get a in office prescription. I've been refused both finasterade and retin a after going in its pretty annoying. I actually tried to purchase retin a off a "legit" skin clinic and they were scammers! They just brought me in charged me for a consultation and wouldn't give it to me and tried to shill me loads of crap expensive products.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
This stuff has been my main concern for the past year or so...I really cannot afford to go to doctor after doctor at over 100 bucks a pop (no insurance) hoping they will write me a prescription at 5mg and hoping they won't charge me too much for follow ups.

I just want to go right to alldaychemist and buy a year's worth and be done with it. Plan to use a one time CC but...how do I know it's real? And not expired? and safe?

I just can't wait anymore. This situation is tearing me up.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you from the U.S big head?

I'm also in a similar situation, but need dutasteride rather than finasteride. Nobody I've talked to will prescribe dutasteride cause its not approved for hairloss. So my only option is to go the online route.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
This stuff has been my main concern for the past year or so...I really cannot afford to go to doctor after doctor at over 100 bucks a pop (no insurance) hoping they will write me a prescription at 5mg and hoping they won't charge me too much for follow ups.

I just want to go right to alldaychemist and buy a year's worth and be done with it. Plan to use a one time CC but...how do I know it's real? And not expired? and safe?

I just can't wait anymore. This situation is tearing me up.

Me, and many others, get our finasteride from AllDayChemist. They are legit and their customer service is surprisingly great. You can also buy tretinoin (retin-a) from them as well as keto (I think they might be out, actually) and even a generic of rogaine.