Online Custom Topical Prescribers? Seven Words Seven Words

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once upon a time in the dark history of online hair loss doctors...there used to be quite a few websites where you can get custom minoxidil prescribed, containing added good stuff like finasteride, azeleic acid, hydrocortisone, latanoprost, progesterone, etc. And by online doctor I am excluding random individuals selling home cooked chemicals from their backyards.

I used to use this custom minoxidil containing all the above ingredients, and actually got good results from it. For obvious reason I will not specify the product here. But in any cases, they shut down their business one year ago and I've been struggling to get back the hair I had ever since. I can get the same thing from the compounding pharmacy they used, but I need a doctor's prescription for that.

Does anyone have experience getting such custom topical prescribed online? I'm trying to get it online instead of going to dermatologists physically because COVID19 is hitting NYC hard out here and I don't feel like waltzing into a hospital these days lol.

I feel that it wasn't only the topical finasteride, but also the progesterone helping quite a bit. I've been using things like minoxidilmax and Morr F but never got back to my previous hair. I also take a low dose of oral finasteride in case anyone is interested.

(Before Jazz hijacks the thread with Murray's Avenue Apothecary again... yes I did try MAA but they can't customize concentrations for me. I need to get the topical finasteride down to 0.25mg/ml and with their standard concentration I get bad insomnia:(also not a fan of their cream/lotion base as it messes with my hair)

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online consultation and they they will ship you the 82F Finoxidil is that it's called. 336$ for three months, so 112 a month, again very expensive but it's high quality from a legit compounding pharmacy.
Thanks mate will look into it. But then wow, $112 a month?? This is madness no?

Did you try their product? Any good?

jazz1

Reaction score
What’s funny is had you not slatted me on my thread I would have been able to HELP you out and called Murray Avenue Apothecary for you as I like helping people.

So had you not been rude I might have been able to have a word so i could help you out, plus have you formulated topical mixture in liquid form with 5% liquid.

Shame on your attitude, but considering I’m a nice guy until you apologise I won’t help you out as there are many other options, good luck.

Last edited: