Online (China) factories or salon in uk for a hair system?

HairSystemUk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having read a lot of this forum over the last few days and also spoken with my salon and that getting 8+ months is unrealistic and I’d be happy with 6 I thought I’d enquire about my next one (I still have two months until I’d need to order!).

My salon have said they’re still suffering shortages and struggling to get pieces. Pieces they ordered over 6 months ago still haven’t arrived!

I’ve started looking online and there seems to be a variety of manufactures, Hair Hub, Lavivid, Lord hair, Newlaceeu, Bonohair, Goodyardhair(are these Lavivids suppliers?), superhairpieces plus others I’ve not even yet come across.

My salon currently charge £700 for a system but £50ph for fitting if I supply my own. That could be a significant saving, however I don’t want to comprise too much on the quality.

Has anyone ordered from anyone these and not a salon direct or recommended anywhere in the uk (preferably in the midlands but I’ll travel if necessary)

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They get it from the same chinese manufacturers we do. They don't have a special quality to them that makes them twice the price aside from them needed to make profit on the system they bought. I just bought a LH french lace unit that is great but have also used NWL and hairbymhe and their systems are good too, again, they still get it from a select group of chinese manufacturers.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having read a lot of this forum over the last few days and also spoken with my salon and that getting 8+ months is unrealistic and I’d be happy with 6 I thought I’d enquire about my next one (I still have two months until I’d need to order!).

My salon have said they’re still suffering shortages and struggling to get pieces. Pieces they ordered over 6 months ago still haven’t arrived!

I’ve started looking online and there seems to be a variety of manufactures, Hair Hub, Lavivid, Lord hair, Newlaceeu, Bonohair, Goodyardhair(are these Lavivids suppliers?), superhairpieces plus others I’ve not even yet come across.

My salon currently charge £700 for a system but £50ph for fitting if I supply my own. That could be a significant saving, however I don’t want to comprise too much on the quality.

Has anyone ordered from anyone these and not a salon direct or recommended anywhere in the uk (preferably in the midlands but I’ll travel if necessary)

I currently have ordered a custom hair system from HairHub which is based in the UK.
They do custom and stock. But only do thin skin currently for stock units.

Apparently the custom on rush delivery for extra takes 3-4 weeks from HairHub.

I been waiting 15 weeks with normal delivery so far...For a custom hair system...
Was told I will have it sometime this month.

They are pretty cheap too: £295 for custom and £199 for stock.
And do remote cut-ins.

I hope they live up to their good points and the hair is good quality when it finally arrives....

HairSystemUk

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was my thinking too, theres only so many suppliers that they could be obtaining them from, so it’s just a case of the possible varying degrees of quality.
Hence if I can order online and have the solon fit, firsthand experience of others doing the same is always the best source of quality And knowledge.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A good UK hair supplier will have sorted through many Chinese makers and pick the better ones.

Going direct you run the risk of a poor piece.

The Chinese dont always understand a return and if they do the shipping costs can will outweigh any lower price.

HairSystemUk

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good UK hair supplier will have sorted through many Chinese makers and pick the better ones.

Going direct you run the risk of a poor piece.

The Chinese dont always understand a return and if they do the shipping costs can will outweigh any lower price.
Do you have any experience with any suppliers here or are you able to recommend any?