One Year Post Operation Dr Jennifer Martinick

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
One year after my hair transplant i wish i had good news not even half the transplanted hairs have grown there is patchyness all over the transplanted area and i have resulted to shaving my head again,which looks terible because of the pitted little scars where the hairs where ment to be transplanted too ,its funny how no hair has grown but the scars where the hairs were implanted are still there my advice to anyone in australia seeking a hair transplant is PLEASE DO NOT go to DR martinick she destroyed my life i wish i never had a hair transplant in the first place and saved my 10 grand i wish i had just shaved my head from the beggining but its to late now,now even when i shave my head it looks weird cause of the scarring..

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear and point out the risks to us for hair transplant.

You should be able to get compensation for that..supposed to get 90-95% yield. Have you gone back for a refund?

Sounds like you need an Armani to fix it.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
refund?? i dont think so man im dealing with a real thief here whenever i call them they say there going to call me back but they never do.i called a lawyer and asked if i could do anything ,he said it would be to expensive .so the only thing i think i can do is warn everyone about dr martinick and learn from the lesson

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
refund?? i dont think so man im dealing with a real thief here whenever i call them they say there going to call me back but they never do.i called a lawyer and asked if i could do anything ,he said it would be to expensive .so the only thing i think i can do is warn everyone about dr martinick and learn from the lesson

Too expensive?

You just lost 10k

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah the lawyer said he doesnt sue people unless he can get a minimum of 100 grand damages i think i have to find small claims lawyer

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting, you should speak to a user on here called Damian who i think used her and was happy with results.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah hes the one who recomended her on this site, i listened to someone without doing my research and i got screwed .So everyone please do your research

G

Wow. I'm very sorry to hear of your experience Kill. And if they do not return your calls nor respond to your situation, then I agree with you 100%.

Do you mean to tell us that Dr. Martinik "herself" never returned your call and has made no effort to respond to your concerns?! :freaked2:

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah man they dont care

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am really sorry to hear this. Perhaps you should go there, threatening to go on TV and tell everyone how bad doctor she is.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
dont worry mate i havent given up yet im going to go down there again soon

G

It's not only the things that people do that speaks volumes about them, it's also the things they don't do! :freaked:

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yes indeed

Reaction score
Hope they see some sense and offer up a refund.

Personally I think the doctor in question is probably a fine strip surgeon but inexperienced in fue. I don't think it's fair you should have to pay for her failed practice session.

Thanks for staying in touch with the forum, we're all behind you mate.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
man her attitude makes her a terrible doctor

Hairbank

Reaction score
Do you have any pics you can post to show what happended to you? I don't know tons about Dr. Martinick but had seem to remember her doing decent work.

Not lessening what happened, it's just better to be able to "show" and then tell.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah mate your right ill get some pictures up here