One of the best pieces I've ever seen

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the best thing about his is that they purposely made the distance of hairs apart fairly thin..i.e it's believable that a guy this age could still have hairline, coverage like this, just a bit thinner. Some pieces I have seen are so thick that they just look fake.

believe

Reaction score
the appearance of the guy was completely changed
OMG amazing
I just wonder about how to maintain a wig...

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you get around already having some hair left on top when making the transition wont your original hair as it grows push the system off?

Boondock

Reaction score
This is a pretty awesome thread for me. If I lose a ton of hair, and hair transplants aren't an option, and the bald look doesn't suit me, then this is definitely what I'm going for.

It looks great, and frankly wearing one of these is no more degrading than a hair transplant, and a lot less maintenance than shaving every day like a lot of the sly guys have to do.

Hoppi

Reaction score
looks awesome :)

And I second your post Boondock!

I don't get the phobias about hair pieces and stuff. I mean... not everyone wants to be bald, you know? And these days, these things are our main options, as well as hair transplants etc etc

You have to work with what you've got, and at least if you go somewhere good and get something of a high quality, I think you should end up with great looking hair :)

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love having long hair and with male pattern baldness in my genes,this would be impossible even in my late 20s[Its beginning to look odd already].So if I develop a bald spot,I would say f*ck it and buy myself the best piece out there.