One man who never seem to give a f*** about hair loss

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VeryUpset said:
It's easy to accept hairloss more when you're a multimillionaire A list celeb who was larger than life in his prime. And yes he wishes he had hair because everytime he wrestled he would always tug the bandana back on when it was coming off. Hell, the guy wears a bandana with a suit. That still doesn't change the fact that for him, it is much easier to pull it off. He is 6'7, he has lots of muscles, he doesn't have a mis shaped head.

For women, Hogan's fame and money totally negate his hairloss as they do for willis, diesel, and any bald dude with money and fame.

Diesel is a Norwood 1 and a half when he doesn't shave his head. Jordan is black. Willis is the worst being bald and white.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
He haves his chest hair?

To whoever said they weren't interested... I am very interested because I think most young balding guys have chest hair. i.e., young Mexican, Native American, Chinese, other Asians rarely go bald because they do not have chest and back hair.

So this is interesting. I always wondered why Hogan was bald but didn't have chest hair.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Re: He haves his chest hair?

tembo said:
To whoever said they weren't interested... I am very interested because I think most young balding guys have chest hair. i.e., young Mexican, Native American, Chinese, other Asians rarely go bald because they do not have chest and back hair.

So this is interesting. I always wondered why Hogan was bald but didn't have chest hair.

I'm losing my hair and I have almost zero chest or back hair.

:shrug:

G

jeffsss said:
tembo said:

I'm losing my hair and I have almost zero chest or back hair.

:shrug:
I have little chest and no back hair.

galevin

Reaction score
I remember seeing him recently on TV with his beautiful wife and he was fighting his city (Newport Beach, CA?) saying he has the largest house and paid the most in taxes and they were on his case about his "female" rooster and other yard animals.

PS I'm sure the roids had an adverse effect on his hair.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
actually he lives in tampa florida. I work at a hotel in sarasota, fl on the weekends and he checked in yesterday with his whole family. Of course he was wearing the traditional bandanda with his tank top. A guy approached him just to shake his hand who was completely bald and about 5'5" and the first thing said was something about '... hey im bald too man... (inaudible)', cause I was like 15 feet away but they both starting laughing so he was definetely poking fun at himself.

Anyways, his daughter must be 6'2.. and hogan still has the biggest arms I've ever seen in person even at 50+ years old. Just thought that was funny since this thread was started then I happen to see him.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score

tembo said:

hogan used to have lots of chest hair early in his career...he waxes it

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
"hogan used to have lots of chest hair early in his career...he waxes it".

I think it was around the time that he first wrestled for Verne Gagne that he had his chest hair. He used to shave it in a particular way so there was a circular shaped look to it. Very strange. Before he even got to WWF and was managed by Freddie he shaved it completely.