One man who never seem to give a f*** about hair loss

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan.

I never even realized this man suffered from male pattern baldness till I became aware of hair loss.

Petchsky

Reaction score
When you have a handle bar mustache like that people don't notice your head.

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesnt care about hair loss? Perhaps then you can explain why he cover his bald head up 100% of the time in his new TV show with a Bandana.

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
hogan said in an interview the hardest part of the cameras 24/7 for the new reality show was having to hide the baldness, 'i had to wear the doo rag 24 hours a day, eventually after a few weeks I said f*ck it and let my bald head out, but it was tough; (im paraphrasing)

also in the 1980s wrestlers were barred from making jokes about his hair

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah the Hulkster loves the bandana! But either way, we can't knock one of our fellow brothers. Especially one of our famous brothers who helps make balding a little more acceptable.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
lol@ barred from making jokes about his hairloss. Banning people to laugh at it makes it worse in my opinion. I agree though..we DEFINATELy need more michael jordans and vin diesels out there. The only reason baldness is looked at as a bad thing is because of Hollywood. Thanks TOm Cruise you $#%$#.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gilgamesh said:
hogan said in an interview the hardest part of the cameras 24/7 for the new reality show was having to hide the baldness, 'i had to wear the doo rag 24 hours a day, eventually after a few weeks I said f*ck it and let my bald head out, but it was tough; (im paraphrasing)

also in the 1980s wrestlers were barred from making jokes about his hair
no sh*t i didnt know this...he just seemed so secure letting everything hang out..its like u never looked at the man and said hes balding..he just didnt exude baldness...

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WTF???

HE GOT BIG!!

HE GOT A TAN!!!

HE INVENTED THAT TRICK!!!

WTF??? WTF?? WWF??

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Hogan stated once when he was questioned about having it all; money, fame e.t.c is there anything else he would want - "a full head of hair" he replied.

He referes to his hairloss about 3 times in his autobiography. In one part it has a photo of him and the text reads something like " back then I didn't have a hole in my hat, I had a full head of hair". Looking at the photo he is actually a NW3 or more :)

Wrestlers were most certainly not allowed to make references to Hogan's hair between 1985-1990.

In his nWo days you hardly ever saw Hogan out of his bandana. He'd wrestle in it for as long as it would stay on.

Also, Hogan's hair is not blonde, it's quite dark. He shaves his chest and legs, takes him about 15 minutes.

More Hogan stuff soon.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
This site is different in that it allows curse words ad nauseum. f*** this, f*** that, sh*t, b**ch. Even in the title......

f*** yeah man!!

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
How many times will a Wrestling related topic take place in the main discussion forum? I couldn't miss the opportunity.

I'm 24 in a few days by the way. I accept paypal...

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score

VeryUpset

Reaction score
It's easy to accept hairloss more when you're a multimillionaire A list celeb who was larger than life in his prime. And yes he wishes he had hair because everytime he wrestled he would always tug the bandana back on when it was coming off. Hell, the guy wears a bandana with a suit. That still doesn't change the fact that for him, it is much easier to pull it off. He is 6'7, he has lots of muscles, he doesn't have a mis shaped head.

For women, Hogan's fame and money totally negate his hairloss as they do for willis, diesel, and any bald dude with money and fame.

G

hulk-big.jpg