One In Perhaps Many 'balding Concern' Threads

Pharisee_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Brand new to the forum, and I'm just looking for some advice from you all about whether I genuinely am losing my hair or not.

I've included a couple of photos below. From what I can tell, I've had this hairline since 16. I've also got a larger forehead and higher hairline than average. Currently I'm using Rogaine once in the evening, and Alpecin + conditioner 2 times a week.

Let me know what you guys think. Personally I'm not too worried about it but I would be interested in your thoughts.

Attachments

• 20180825_233505_1.jpg
    20180825_233505_1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 192
  • 20180825_233527_1.jpg
    20180825_233527_1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 188

Jason500

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate,

You hairline and hair itself seems very similar to mine. In regards to your case I wouldn’t say you’re balding aggressively but maybe in the future do expect it, but I wouldn’t be concerned for a few years. I know how it is with a big forehead and m hairline, but like yourself it’s always been around for me. I also treat it too so 8 believe with what you’re using you’re delaying it a little longer.

So, should you be concerned yet? No.

Pharisee_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate,

You hairline and hair itself seems very similar to mine. In regards to your case I wouldn’t say you’re balding aggressively but maybe in the future do expect it, but I wouldn’t be concerned for a few years. I know how it is with a big forehead and m hairline, but like yourself it’s always been around for me. I also treat it too so 8 believe with what you’re using you’re delaying it a little longer.

So, should you be concerned yet? No.

Hey mate, thanks for your reply, and it's reassuring to hear someone in a similar situation to me. I think you're right, a lot of my concern comes from having a large forehead and mature hairline.

I'm aiming to keep up this same regime until I am 40 at least. Have you had any experience with regrowth / thickening of your hair through treating it?

Jason500

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate, thanks for your reply, and it's reassuring to hear someone in a similar situation to me. I think you're right, a lot of my concern comes from having a large forehead and mature hairline.

I'm aiming to keep up this same regime until I am 40 at least. Have you had any experience with regrowth / thickening of your hair through treating it?

I’ve mainly had an experience of maintaining and thickening. Although, the past couple of weeks my hairline seems to have been getting thicker too. I’ve used Regaine X2 a day for 7 months now and Finasteride 1mg at night for 6 months, this is alongside Nizoral every Sunday and Alpecin every Wednesday. There have been great but I found my hair improved when I changed my styling product (I now use fibre instead of Glue Gel) and it feels a lot healthier as well as a change in my diet too. So in summary, yes it has improved but I always found myself looking at my forehead and considering how much more receded it makes me look! We will beat this together bro.