One Head Systems, Good / Bad / Indifferent?

essex_guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been looking at the One Head service, I wondered if anyone has used them and if their service / products are as good as the marketing and website imply?

Thanks!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been wearing their systems for over a year. I, personally am really happy with the service and quality. When I went out to do my original Viking look (long hair, shaved sides, etc), they were the only folks who said: "hey we'll give it a go".

I am no longer using that style, it was TOO much upkeep, but I had both units cut down, and they lasted six months each. I will say that when I went to get the new unit cut in, by a new stylist, he was amazed at the quality, and how well it "cut". My system is mixed European (brown) and Synthetic (grey).

I paid quite a lot for the first two systems, but much less for the third, as they have dropped their prices to be a bit more competitive.

They are easy to talk to, provide lots of information, and are there for you, even after you walk out the door, after the sale.

I know a few other guys who use them, and their stylist in London, Adam, and they are super happy. I used their stylist in Madrid for my initial cut-in but now have someone here in Israel who is awesome.

Good luck,

Steve