One Centimeter From Suicide, Can't Hold It Anymore

LastCall

My Regimen
Reaction score
First post ever on hairloss forums, I imagine its the last, no exaggerations, no whining, just the horrible truth. I never imagined in my worst nightmares that in my mid twinties instead of having a booming career and a great life I would be struggling so much and waking up in the nights with anxiety and stress and severe depression, NO ONE knows what you feel unless he suffers the same sh*t. Now to the situation, If I was a NW3 crying about my hairline I would say I am a pathetic loser who can't cope with a managable situation by medicines and hair transplants, my situation is this, NW6(a clear pattern with little thinning hair all over the scalp) rushing to NW7 and diffuse all over my large skull, one year on finasteride to stabilize my remaining hair (was trimming my hair very short during my teens so couldnt know my hair's situation except for the receding hairline and didn't care), had a hair transplant in a leading clinic before a couple of months) for the frontal third but it made me feeling worse knowing that I will need years to wait to see how the pattern Continues", the Doctor kept saying "Don't rush" , how the hell can I not rush as a young guy in his twenties? Its not only that it makes you uglier, with this severe hair loss at this age its about you being distorted, deformed, uniquely rare. Now to the worst point, I had a beautiful face untill the age of 18 and looked even younger, I'd say easily 7/10, my genetics from one of my parents' side kicked in and in a couple of years lost the hair, the skin aged, hair grew up in all other places except for my head!!!, I am paralyzed, my career is paused, can't work, can't think clearly, developed a BDD because of my hairloss, all the pathetic losers that used to be jealous from me now can't hide their smile because of my hairloss , IT DOES NOT MATTER If you were nice your whole life to people, when you're falling everyone feels satisfied and less miserable about himself, hairloss is just a death sentence, knowing that you cant cure it with your situation, even if you have all the will and the ability to try and find a solution across the globe, I cant believe this is happening to me, why not to rapists? Why not to murderers? Why not to A Douche who made fun of people? Why me? Why for someone who never ever belittled someone? Why for someone who is so altruistic and spent his f*****g teen years helping f*****g humanbeings with volunteering everywhere and always had a f*****g low profile so people won't feel bad for themselves. There are no w****s in the world, w****s are w****s because life turned on them and this is their only escape to make money and live, the only wh*** is mothernature and its unpredictable surprises.

T

tellersquill

First post ever on hairloss forums, I imagine its the last, no exaggerations, no whining, just the horrible truth. I never imagined in my worst nightmares that in my mid twinties instead of having a booming career and a great life I would be struggling so much and waking up in the nights with anxiety and stress and severe depression, NO ONE knows what you feel unless he suffers the same sh*t. Now to the situation, If I was a NW3 crying about my hairline I would say I am a pathetic loser who can't cope with a managable situation by medicines and hair transplants, my situation is this, NW6(a clear pattern with little thinning hair all over the scalp) rushing to NW7 and diffuse all over my large skull, one year on finasteride to stabilize my remaining hair (was trimming my hair very short during my teens so couldnt know my hair's situation except for the receding hairline and didn't care), had a hair transplant in a leading clinic before a couple of months) for the frontal third but it made me feeling worse knowing that I will need years to wait to see how the pattern Continues", the Doctor kept saying "Don't rush" , how the hell can I not rush as a young guy in his twenties? Its not only that it makes you uglier, with this severe hair loss at this age its about you being distorted, deformed, uniquely rare. Now to the worst point, I had a beautiful face untill the age of 18 and looked even younger, I'd say easily 7/10, my genetics from one of my parents' side kicked in and in a couple of years lost the hair, the skin aged, hair grew up in all other places except for my head!!!, I am paralyzed, my career is paused, can't work, can't think clearly, developed a BDD because of my hairloss, all the pathetic losers that used to be jealous from me now can't hide their smile because of my hairloss , IT DOES NOT MATTER If you were nice your whole life to people, when you're falling everyone feels satisfied and less miserable about himself, hairloss is just a death sentence, knowing that you cant cure it with your situation, even if you have all the will and the ability to try and find a solution across the globe, I cant believe this is happening to me, why not to rapists? Why not to murderers? Why not to A Douche who made fun of people? Why me? Why for someone who never ever belittled someone? Why for someone who is so altruistic and spent his f*****g teen years helping f*****g humanbeings with volunteering everywhere and always had a f*****g low profile so people won't feel bad for themselves. There are no w****s in the world, w****s are w****s because life turned on them and this is their only escape to make money and live, the only wh*** is mothernature and its unpredictable surprises.
You sound like a good person going through a very rough time.

If I am honest, I don't have any answers or solutions. But I do know you are in the right place because there are a lot of other people on this forum who have been, or are going through, the exact same thing.

Have you got a family member or friend to confide in?

LastCall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, my family is very supportive, so are close friends that I can be open with them, but that doesn't help man, the world is not your small supportive circle that would remind you everytime that there are people with cancer, suffering from wars etc.. it doesn't help you when anyone else outside that circle either mocks you behind your back or feel superior just because he has hair, this horrible experience makes you mature and wise enough to know how the physical appearance helps you in every aspect of life way more than your "nice personality", people are submitted to a good looking person, Its just the horrible truth, being nice and kind may give you some sort of advantage, but probably not an advantage for your own self interest, only a path for people taking advantage on you.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am so, so sorry, LastCall. NW6 in your mid 20's must be incredibly rough... You seem like a nice person, life's unfair for sure. I'm not going to give you all this bullsh*t of "Don't do it, it will get better!", just say that I, to an extent, understand what you're going through. I'm a woman, so I can never fully understand what It's like, but I do suffer from severe baldness and wearing a hair system, and I'm 24, so...

Stay strong.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
welcome to the club, the are a lot like you

LastCall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats killing me more is that the only thing that motivates me to stay alive is succeding financially to support young fellows that suffer from this condition or financing any sort of research regarding this ugly disease, leaving aside these wet irrational dreams, I question myself is it really worth living to help others after realizing how cruel this life is? Not eveb mentioning how disgusting human nature is.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're new here. So stick around. Lots of support and similar situations. Just reading through all of these posts can bring you a little bit of comfort. Be it upcoming treatments or about people who are worse off than you andwhat they're doing about it.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry too, ....,

Excuse me, a piece could be a solution?

This guy work as a model in Spain
imgres
kxU1bmr.jpg

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Cant give you answers. Because I had the worst year in my life behind me going from Norwood 1 to 3.
But one thing will remain true, others dont see it that critical like you see yourself.

My colleague once told me I dont care about your hairloss. You change but will stay attractive for me. For others its no big deal.

Ok i am also failing. Because if I feel ugly this doesnt count. But maybe it helps a little bit.

How about turkey and a huge transplan with body hair included?

Kenkyuusha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do it. I feel sorry for you and can relate to what you are going through. I am a woman and my hairloss started at 14. At that age all your peers have great hair and you feel like your life is over.

Try to get support on this forum.
I recently lost my best friend to suicide, please don't take that route.

LastCall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support, it clearly approves that no one will ever feel your pain unless one has the same issue, whether it is Patern Androgenetic Alopecia, Leukemia, a mental disorder, everyone with a flaw will claim that his flaw is the worst that could ever be and would trade it with anything else, something to think about.. I had a conversation with my 60s years old NW1.5 father (LOL), clearly he will never ever understand it and will just say its pathetic, but the main thing to take from the conversation is that people clearly don't see you as Mr. your own flaw, It is something in our mind that absolutely has outcomes on our look but people don't give it as much attention as we think, unless your main goal in life is being a model or a sex magnet then clearly you have no chance as a Norwooding person, people would remind you of your flaw just to sting you as a person not as a balding guy, but the results are solely related to you and unless they're literally perfect (which I doubt) you can always strike way hardly.. I really hope to overcome this undesired and unexpected period with as many thoughts and conclusions for a better life, It really helps to change the perspective on life during crises, whether it is a loss of someone, a bankruptcy or hair loss, A crises is a crises and it is supposed to make you stronger with a deeper understanding of the world and humanity. meanwhile I think I should be less worried about being a cool cluber and the things I lost (they may be subjective) and focus on other things, just play the game of chess with less pieces on board.. throwing all the pieces is clearly not the best option, especially when there are other team players behind you that will suffer so badly.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
It helps me to keep reminding myself that people care more about their own insecurities than mine. They care about how THEIR hair looks, not yours, and they hope you don't pay attention to their flaws.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Well LastCall, I can certainly say that you will have plenty of people who can empathize with you here on HairLossTalk.com. Ever since hair loss hit me, every day has often been a struggle. I scrap, I claw, and I fight to survive. I force myself to go to the gym even when I have zero motivation to do so. I force myself to go out even though I am not as sociable as I once was. I know firsthand how devastating hair loss can be. Any drastic alteration to a person's looks is devastating. But if it's any encouragement, I do know bald guys who have succeeded in spite of their hair loss, some of whom are friends of mine. I really wish that I had their attitude, but unfortunately I am not that mentally strong yet. Hopefully, in time, I will be.

anonimoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with someone earlier here, you should really look into hairpieces. I've worn one for 2 years and it helped me quite allot. Not enough unfortunately because me hair is naturally quite thin/fine so indian hair just doesn't match that well.
But it might be just right in your situatie.

And what makes me happy/reasons-to-life is that i believe its a matter of time before there is an actual cure for aging/balding. And we look forever young and i can stay mid 20 forever (21 now).
(Things you can start with already is wearing day cream with high spf and hitting gym etc)
just focus on school/work and make sure there is money for treatments.
I'm sorry if the above sounds stupid/strange, wasn't planning on saying anything.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
and always had a f*****g low profile so people won't feel bad for themselves.

Thank you. All of us average folks appreciate it.