Once A Heart-throb, Now A Hairless Wretch: Harvey Kinkle Goes Down The Long Dark Road Of No Return

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You not a true cel nigga lolz. Ive bated over 90000 times to normal hot girls.

Assuming a 13 year jerking off period, that comes out to about 19 faps per day.
Mirin at your libido.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I remember watching Sebrina the Teenage witch and looking at Harvey and saying to myself, "I bet every girl in the world would love to have him as a boyfriend." I've never been gay, but I could clearly see how he was a dream guy. But he went down that road that many of us have gone down.... and as many of us know too well, once you go down it there's no coming back. A few dimly lit hostels light the lonely way, but the beds are made of nails and the cleaning lady is a minotaur who rapes you at night.

Sebrina was on TV this morning and I watched for the nostalgia factor. I saw the corner of Harvey's hairline and noticed some thinning. I took to Google and my suspicions were confirmed: bald as a tire whose rubber's been burned.

I don't want this to be another one of those "oh how the mighty have fallen" threads but I guess that's what it is, and there is no point trying to dress it up as something else. This is the sad story of a young heart-throb who was on a path to Hollywood stardom with his face on TV, with love letters from hundreds of girls in his letterbox and money in the bank, a gleam in his eye and the world at his feet.... watching it all go down the drain.

Here are before and after pictures....

View attachment 57427

View attachment 57428

Damn.

Seems like he's also had some eyebrow loss.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
eyebrowlosstalk.com

I am a
--forearm spotter
--wrist spotter
--eyebrow loss spotter
--voice spotter
--frame spotter

All are my problem areas.
FML.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
you are PSL before PSL lol. however i am to a lesser extended a frame and forearm spotter. and i've been noticing voice more now too ever since you mentioned it haha

Have you posted your voice here Exodus?

blackg

Reaction score
you are PSL before PSL lol. however i am to a lesser extended a frame and forearm spotter. and i've been noticing voice more now too ever since you mentioned it haha
What is it about forearms that you guys notice, and does it excite you?
Seriously.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What is it about forearms that you guys notice, and does it excite you?
Seriously.

I just hate my weak *** forearms and thin wrists and small hands. Signals inferiority and weakness.

This one time in a martial arts class, an instructor was demonstrating how to break away from hand holds. My fingers would not close around his wrists. When his turn came, he commented how I had bird like wrists.

Wrists and forearms signal genetic strength. It might be difficult for you blessed guys to understand our obsession with it.

A month ago, a south asian who had recently joined our organization had bandages around both his bird wrists. I was like, dude what happened. He said he injured both his wrists when he joined the gym.

The other piece which completes the picture is the fact that I was physically bullied (unrelated to hairloss) when I was in middle school. The only thing which saved me was that I was physically bigger at that time than the other kids, so they could not hurt me too much. The mental damage does not go away. Ever since, I have had an obsession with not being weak. I'm fractured my hands twice in martial arts sparring. Bird like bones. Herniated discs in my back squatting low weights. Bird like connective tissue.

f*** my body and f*** my genes.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As always, I'm late to the party, but regarding the OP

Jesus Christ that dude got rekt by male pattern baldness

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think this one gets me the most.

Because he's acting swuave doing his tie fixing pose and that expression and slicked back hair. It's just depressing as f***.

IMG_20170711_094604.jpg

Pretty much hit rock bottom. The pictures in this thread aren't even the worst.

Oh well his looks are fucked, that post was from 3 years ago but I'm still sure these days he's still generally landed on his fee-

IMG_20170711_094947.jpg

Oh f***.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude was already in his 20s when the show started in 1996, I googled it.
90s was a time when people in their 20s usually played teenagers.
Those youthful looks usually don't last a decade, in your 30s they start fading and they fade fast.
But yeah, poor chap, at least Musk found a way to save himself.

Now, look at Patrick Stewart, people on 9gag joke that he was born old and doesn't age,hahahahaha the power of baldness f*****g up your looks.

640_patrick_stewart_star_trek_tng.jpg

631906480.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rather turn back time and become a baby again just like @nameless predicts than look like Captain Pickard forever.

Oh please,,he is kind of sexy...the voice alone most men should be so lucky.

patrick steward 30s in I Claudias
Cant tell if a perm or a hair piece but I am sorry look at that face--totally fuckable with/without hair
enhanced-12968-1399486945-8.jpg

Excalibur think 1981 totally hot

patch.png

check out Ian Mckellan for shits and giggles

r7r2kbicoiby.jpg

Last edited:

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not even a fullheads with abundant locks in their 20s are out of the woods. Sometimes the curse that is baldness plays with you and allows you thick hair to your thirty and then boom! 4yrs later your a nw4 and wondering where it all went wrong :(