On The Verge Of A Frenzy..............

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i just can't take it anymore.

I go on Tinder and i see so many beautiful women - yet i get no matches.

I go on instagram and see so many stunning girls - yet they will never like me.

I go to uni and i'm surrounded by women in their prime age - yet they don't even look at me.

I can't hand lt anymore.

I feel like i'm on the verge of a frenzy.

My anger is boiling. My resentment growing towards women for not liking me is growing.

I feel like the walls are closing in.

Something's gotta give.

Help

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally have decided to not have sex, on the impossible off chance that I ever get the opportunity to unless Tsuji has come out first. I don't want to pass the hellish curse of premature balding onto my children.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get the hell off of tinder and instagram. They're stupid, and it'll only make things worse. You're gonna keep looking at, and moaning about what you can't have.
Take a break from that crap.

how it will help the situation? why you didn't mentioned IRL encounters? should he "get the hell off" IRL as well?

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how it will help the situation? why you didn't mentioned IRL encounters? should he "get the hell off" IRL as well?

That's what i'm getting at. Get out there in person and stop looking at pictures. You can't look at a picture and properly introduce yourself.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what i'm getting at. Get out there in person and stop looking at pictures. You can't look at a picture and properly introduce yourself.

you moron? op said he's got ignored IRL as well

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I go to uni and i'm surrounded by women in their prime age - yet they don't even look at me.

I can't hand lt anymore.

My anger is boiling. My resentment growing towards women for not liking me is growing.

Something's gotta give.

Help

Man, you shouldn't bear resentment. Imagine yourself in their shoes: would you ever date a bald genetic trash man when you are in your teens and twenties? Obviously no. Treat the disease, focus on other things and pray, pray every f*****g day the Cure comes.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

I can't hand lt anymore.

Something's gotta give.

Help

Take some break..learn something new just for getting happiness and experience and try again on above things.

blackg

Reaction score
I understand your pain, son. If women don't even look at you then I think it's safe to say that an approach is out of the question.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you shouldn't bear resentment. Imagine yourself in their shoes: would you ever date a bald genetic trash man when you are in your teens and twenties? Obviously no. Treat the disease, focus on other things and pray, pray every f*****g day the Cure comes.
No but the ugly whale wont date him aswell she wants chad c***.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This normie excuse about we're genetic trash has to stop.

If this guy was female with the exact same genetics he would be on chad c*** on rotation.

It's not out fault hypergamy and white knighting fucked the world

blackg

Reaction score
This normie excuse about we're genetic trash has to stop.

If this guy was female with the exact same genetics he would be on chad c*** on rotation.

It's not out fault hypergamy and white knighting fucked the world
Bullshit about her being on "chad c***"! Stop pretending that Chad's c*** is ubiquitous

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I'm thankful I have no libido and depression. Otherwise I'd turn into a ragecel and have a breakdown, I know it.
Yeah, i've passed the phase of women now. The main going on problem, is how people would treat me and how i'm going to have a social life, if possible. Women are something like fairy tales for me now.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but the ugly whale wont date him aswell she wants chad c***.

Just imagine an ugly whale, mating with bald, short subhuman guy. How do you think their offspring are going to look like ? Yeah, women are shallow, but it's better this way. I don't wish for another human to suffer as we suffer everyday. I'm not a blue-pilled or cuck, i'm just accepting the truth, that i'm too inferior to have children.