On the right path

GrowingItBack

Reaction score
Howdy folks....

I've been doing well on the current reg I am on and I'm satisfied with the progress... but I'm looking for ways to help grow and maintain a healthy scalp and hair without using Propecia. Here's what I'm currently doing....

Rogaine Foam ( 1 year )

Scalp Massage ( 1 month )

Vitamin C ( 1 month )

MSM ( 1 month )

L-Arginine ( 1 month )

Nizrol ( 1 year )

The rogaine foam treatment has helped build a lot of vellus hairs where I literally had next to nothing. I unfortunatly don't have pics, but to give an image of what's going on, if these vellus hairs fill out and become terminal, then my hairline, temple, and crown can actually see human eyes again without the use of toppik. The vitamins I'm using have given me some visably good results, however, I'm feeling like I should be doing more to help fight back my baldness.

Am I asking for too much? Should I be patiant and see how well the vitamins do after a few more months to see if they do the trick in turning my vellus hairs into darker, terminal hair? Or should I be using something else? As I've stated earlier, I'd like to keep drugs such as Propecia out of the picture as much as I can, but it's still an option if there's no other better way to do it.

Thoughts and comments are appreciated. :)

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
Without any anti-dht treatment, like finasteride, yes, it is asking too much. And those vitamins are not going to stop or reverse your hairloss, thats for sure. You might keep you hair though if your hairloss is not aggressive at all.

Shawnab

Reaction score
I was on Minoxidil for 4 months till I jumped on finasteride..

For those 4 months I noticed plenty of new hairs that were not growing to the point where I could see them, 2 months on finasteride and those hairs are growing to the point of my hairline is actually comming forward... I think if you really want to notice growth, jump on finasteride too.. you should maintain with your current regiment if that is all you're worried about.