On Finasteride For 7 Months, Is My Crown Starting To Go?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently on my 7th month of Finasteride 1.25 mg daily. So far I have had good results; some regrowth in my temple and a huge reduction in shedding. However now I'm starting to wonder if my crown is starting to go. Sometimes it looks like a normal hair swirl, but sometimes it looks like its starting to thin a little.

Wet:

Dry:

For the most part all of these pictures are with flash on. Thoughts? Considering adding minoxidil into the game if it is starting to thin.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
it looks fine bruh, if you're on finasteride your crown isnt gonna go anywhere especially with your not so aggressive loss.

Can you stop worrying about hair and obtain the peace of mind finasteride is supposed to be giving you.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your replies guys! Sorry I'm just super paranoid; I would literally go from a solid 7 to a 4 if I went bald.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Really if your on finasteride and starting to still go bald there isnt much more you can do anyway. It looks fine go outside and forget about this place. If your worried come back in a year and take some pictures to get an updated opinion. Until then dont worry be happy