ON finasteride FOR 3MONTHS

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and my temple is thinning a lot , could it be a shed? i put red dots around the temple

and no i cant use minoxidil i get really bad skin reactions from it with ppg or without same thing

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2v368lj.jpg

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok guys my temple is really freaking me out its just minaturizing more and more untill its gone , im using finasteride and spironolactone cream and cant use minoxidil is there anything i can use ? i heard about nano shampoo? anything else? please help

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score
stop minoxidil. i was on it for 6 months. in the first 2 weeks i lost some ground and it hasnt come back. u risk just loosing more and it not growing back. stop

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
patrik said:
stop minoxidil. i was on it for 6 months. in the first 2 weeks i lost some ground and it hasnt come back. u risk just loosing more and it not growing back. stop

seriously? but maybe regrowth was gonna come back after 6 months

and shedding in 2 weeks is kind of early
im considering using the foam for it not to irritate my skin

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score
king- said:
patrik said:

seriously? but maybe regrowth was gonna come back after 6 months

and shedding in 2 weeks is kind of early
im considering using the foam for it not to irritate my skin

well maybe regrowth was gonna come after 6 months and maybe it wasnt, all i know is, i just lost on it. if u dont see regrowth after 3 months get off it. stay on propecia.