Omfg, I can never go swimming again!

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:
Taug you know i'm always honest. So dont think i'm saying this only to make you feel bad.

You're balding and with that first pic i think you're a NW3. And its very red. Do you have itchs?

hey....ibm now that he has shown hair line pics...where is the NW3? huh?...good job opening your mouth too soon

you're right. his temples are not receded. his diffuse is similar to mine though. I've temples receded. But he's NW2.5 IMHO.

dude he is not a 2.5....he isnt even a 2...if you dont believe me ask any reputable member on here...his hair line is fine.

Yea obv. he is a diffuser...

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:
Taug you know i'm always honest. So dont think i'm saying this only to make you feel bad.

You're balding and with that first pic i think you're a NW3. And its very red. Do you have itchs?

hey....ibm now that he has shown hair line pics...where is the NW3? huh?...good job opening your mouth too soon

you're right. his temples are not receded. his diffuse is similar to mine though. I've temples receded. But he's NW2.5 IMHO.

haha madness!!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he is definitely not NW3...I would say his hairline is intact, at most 1.5.

Taug, get a life dude, stop worrying about it 24/7, go out and get some pussies.

when u stick your tool in the biatch, you will forget about all this sh*t.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
taug:

yes....you are thinning and yes, you may end up completely bald.

so there....you are not imagining that you are balding, you really are losing your hair.

whether it is falling out at a rapid rate that will leave you nw7 by age 30 or whether it will slow or even stop....who knows?

enjoy your hair now...while you still have good cover

otherwise adopt the combover when it goes really thin on top!! or shave it....i've tried both and bald is bearable when you shave it

CCS

Reaction score
is tau still alive? Have not heard from him in a while. I hope he did not commit suicide.

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

I was wrong. You have an above average looking face. Probably an 8.5. Well, it would be. The only problem is I can see the curve of your scalp through your hair. You just need to dab a little concealer on that center part and go get get a girlfriend.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Speaking of girlfriends, how's it going CCS? You still dating someone?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Taugenichts said:

I was wrong. You have an above average looking face. Probably an 8.5. Well, it would be. The only problem is I can see the curve of your scalp through your hair. You just need to dab a little concealer on that center part and go get get a girlfriend.

he got no confidence at all and no girls will like that.

G

RaginDemon said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
Taugenichts said:

he got no confidence at all and no girls will like that.

confidence would be rendered irrelevant if he applies some sunless tanner and hits the gym.

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
confidence would be rendered irrelevant if he applies some sunless tanner and hits the gym.

Or gets a job promotion. :wink:

barcafan

Reaction score
Some people REALLY need to review their norwood charts....

norwood_avacor_minoxidil.gif

LOOK AT THE NORWOODS, he's barely a NW1 IMO. Where are you getting 2.5 from?

G

barca, not to go off-topic, but how come in one of those pictures it says minoxidil works on the crown and in the other it doesn't? minoxidil generally works the best on the crown.

barcafan

Reaction score
no idea didnt even pay attention to that, i just googled norwood. But honestly, if people are going to use the norwood scale to rank others, they REALLY need to f*****g either

1) take a look at it for once in their life

2) get their fuc.king eyes checked.

G

barcafan said:
no idea didnt even pay attention to that, i just googled norwood. But honestly, if people are going to use the norwood scale to rank others, they REALLY need to f****ing either

Everyone who's noticed knows that IBM is just bitter and likes to hand out higher Norwood ratings like candy. He knows exactly what each Norwood is and he knows that Taugenichts is not a 2.5 or 3.

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:
barcafan said:
no idea didnt even pay attention to that, i just googled norwood. But honestly, if people are going to use the norwood scale to rank others, they REALLY need to f****ing either

Everyone who's noticed knows that IBM is just bitter and likes to hand out higher Norwood ratings like candy. He knows exactly what each Norwood is and he knows that Taugenichts is not a 2.5 or 3.

As i said before. Being Norwood 2, 2.121232 or 3 is irrelevant. The hair is there good or not good, nice or not nice. Some people ask 'What Norwood i am?' only just to get positive replies and being happy with that.

More hyprocrits are the users that constantly say 'I'm Norwood 1.5', 'I'm Norwood 2' in personal attacks against others or even worse 'I was in a party and i met my NW4 friend' or 'I've a NW5 neighbour that put gel on his head'.

G

IBM said:
[

As i said before. Being Norwood 2, 2.121232 or 3 is irrelevant.

:freaked2:

There is a huge difference between a Norwood 2 and Norwood 3. A NW2 can still hide his hairloss, but a Norwood 3 has to be really careful when it is windy.......

CCS said:

I know about the scalp which is visible when I part my hair. But it looks better under normal daylight and I have also noticed that there are also females with center parts like that. i am not gonna use concealers at this pointsbut thx nevertheless.

ginald said:
taug:

yes....you are thinning and yes, you may end up completely bald.

so there....you are not imagining that you are balding, you really are losing your hair.

whether it is falling out at a rapid rate that will leave you nw7 by age 30 or whether it will slow or even stop....who knows?

enjoy your hair now...while you still have good cover

otherwise adopt the combover when it goes really thin on top!! or shave it....i've tried both and bald is bearable when you shave it

Now that really discouraged me. If I was actually a Norwood 7 at 30 I would killy myself, well probably would have done that before at Norwood 3. That´s really shocking. I could never wear a combover or a horsehoe shaved head. I sometimes try to tell myself:"it is just hair, won´t kill you." But then immediately afterwards I say:"f***!! I am losing my hair" I could never enjoy anything without hair. A life without hair is a life without joy for me, the (very few) moments I am happy would be gone. I can´t afford to lose my hair as well.[/quote]