OliX-Pharmaceuticals-Announces-Results-from-Preclinical-Study-of-Hair-Loss-Therapeutic-Candidate

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Degrading or silencing the AR, thats the way to go. Not entirely convinced CosmeRNA is potent enough as a standalone treatment.
Lets hope this approach works better

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Degrading or silencing the AR, thats the way to go. Not entirely convinced CosmeRNA is potent enough as a standalone treatment.
Lets hope this approach works better
yes this will do thorough clinical trials. they also patented their approsch for 5 alpha reductase genes all types. i think the critical part is the delivery, if they get this right this could be an effective an very non systemic treatment that targets the AR pathway, finally

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really good news from OliX:

The Company has determined that it will develop OLX72021 not only as an RNAi technology-based new drug, but also as a cosmeceutical, which offers consumers accessibility and convenience of use. This is based on excellent hair growth effects observed through application to the skin in addition to injection administration recently observed in rodent hair loss models.

If the efficacy of the cosmeceutical version is similar to injection it may be one of the best industry news ever. The results of the clinical trial in Australia can change the game, specially for those suffering sides from systemic drugs.

Last edited:

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really good news from OliX:

If the efficacy of the cosmeceutical version is similar to injection it may be one of the best industry news ever. The results of the clinical trial in Australia can change the game, specially for those suffering sides from systemic drugs.
If it actually worked, they would aim for FDA approval. If they have to take shortcuts with the cosmecutical route, then it is probably a scam.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it actually worked, they would aim for FDA approval. If they have to take shortcuts with the cosmecutical route, then it is probably a scam.
have you seen their animals studies? this is a highl, technical product, the only reason you call it a scam is because you have no idea what the hell you are talking abojt. there are many reasons to go for cosmetical route. they are literally undergoing an approved clinical trial and develop injections further. calling everything a scam that you dont even understandis all you can, online boomer

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you seen their animals studies? this is a highl, technical product, the only reason you call it a scam is because you have no idea what the hell you are talking abojt. there are many reasons to go for cosmetical route. they are literally undergoing an approved clinical trial and develop injections further. calling everything a scam that you dont even understandis all you can, online boomer
I said it is PROBABLY a scam. And I have 30 years of failed companies, "5 years away," and actual scams to back up my attitude towards this company.