Olive Oil Is Amazing! Seven Words Used

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
So I have pretty thin hair. I have had a few hair transplants and had good results but my hair still looked a bit thin.

I was looking for something to thicken up my hair anyway I decided I would use olive oil. I apply about 20mil to my scalp 3-4 times a week.

I have been doing this for about 2 years now. I am so happy with how much thicker it has become I’m now getting compliments on my hair. I even apply to my face and arms and my Skin looks much younger now..

You can heat for about 40 seconds in microwave oven before applying if you like. I carry a small 100mil bottle with me all the time so just apply cold is ok.

Apparently the olive oil removes dht from the scalp so it’s a great alternative treatment.. Definitely give this a go I’m a veteran and have tried just about everything and this is the best hands down..

Other oils might work just as good but I’m wrapped with olive oil.. you will notice a huge improvement after a few weeks. Good luck.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
More importantly, what are the seven words used?

Is it like an incantation you say when you apply it?

Just kidding man. I'm skeptical but glad if you're getting results. :)

Edit: Oh I get it. Thread titles here have to be 7 words minimum. What a weird rule.

Last edited:

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Give it a go. I have been looking for anything that would help my situation for 23 years and this is the best thing I have found.

Just try it and make your mind up. Extra virgin Olive oil is the best..

My girlfriend is from the Mediterranean that’s how started using it as we had a heap of it in her pantry..

Google it if your still skeptical..

Yes I carry just a small 100ml bottle in my work bag and apply to my hair most days.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Resu there isn’t much of a smell. Give it a go you will thank me later.