Olive Oil Benefit To Ed And Testosterone

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting study here. Anyone here consume higher amounts of olive oil daily? Starting at least in early twenties through life might be a good idea.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/v****-...d-boost-mens-sexual-prowess-study-says-427202

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool study but which brand is the best? So many crappy olive oil cies on the market. Also look for Vitamin C+ Garlic study for increased Nitric Oxide.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool study but which brand is the best? So many crappy olive oil cies on the market. Also look for Vitamin C+ Garlic study for increased Nitric Oxide.
I guess any non-discount extra virgin olive oil might do?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please............Stop with these natural sh*t....We tried this 15 years ago....

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from Greece and we sure as hell consume a lot of olive oil. We also have a phenomenal percentage of baldies, maybe that explains your study.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would prefer to just eat olives, consume avocados and eat nuts. Oils are just extra calories that I don't need.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, the quality and content of beneficial ingredients varies widely. University of California Davis has an olive oil research lab and I was going to call them and inquire about things, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I haven't heard about the NO and garlic/Vit connection. Yet, I do eat a lot of garlic and C, olive oil too. Unfortunately, nothing has restored my EQ to that of my 20's. :). Testosterone has always been great though.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Take nine teaspoons of olive oil per week for three months see if it if it improves your sex life and raises your testosterone (which might not be too good for your hair if it raises dht also). That's it,man.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe that would explain why rape rates are so much higher in middle east :p , almost every meal we make contains olive oil.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just try to drink like 15cl of pure olive oil...and share your experience here

Personaly i did, by mistake, and i'll never do it again.

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the quality and content of beneficial ingredients varies widely. University of California Davis has an olive oil research lab and I was going to call them and inquire about things, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I haven't heard about the NO and garlic/Vit connection. Yet, I do eat a lot of garlic and C, olive oil too. Unfortunately, nothing has restored my EQ to that of my 20's. :). Testosterone has always been great though.

Add micronized DHEA , Acetyl L-Carnitine and Zinc Orotate ( Best form of Zinc out there) to your arsenal against ED. Also intermittent fasting will boost your testosterone like a motherfucker.

Last edited:

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting study here. Anyone here consume higher amounts of olive oil daily? Starting at least in early twenties through life might be a good idea.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/v****-...d-boost-mens-sexual-prowess-study-says-427202
Yes, I am using olive oil in almost all food that I prepare myself (I rarely eat in restaurants). This means that olive oil intake happens almost daily for me. Basically it is daily because I take also a small spoon of potent olive oil each morning.

Here is my situation. Baldness: terminal stage (NW7), erections: rock-hard despite the age. On the other hand I am sexually inactive since a very long time, so this may be a factor, although some people may say that this can have a serious negative impact, not a positive one.

The erections that I mentioned are mostly morning wood, sometimes so hard and persistent that I need to wait for 20-30 min in bed before they go away. From my part I am inclined to believe that this is due to other reasons, like being slender and in very good physical condition, which is the case for me. Sleep start time, quality and duration are also major factors.

This olive oil thing strikes me as suspicious, but who knows, perhaps it is true. I never heard about it before.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
We consume olive oil daily also just a part of regular diet which is mainly Mediterranean. The cardiovascular benefits are well proven. Hopefully it helps me live long enough to see an end to baldness.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I sure hope this "Olive Oil" lotion hits the market soon. Anyone want to set up a group buy? I might know a Chinese guy that can make it in his basement.