Old Thread I Came Across (2008) (dermaroller)

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.dermaroller.de/us/science/science.html

Naturally things look different when this blood pressure controlling drug is enhanced into the skin by a needling device. It immediately will enter into your blood stream and things can quickly get out of control and you definitely can get a problem, even a heart failure, especially then when you have a coronary deficiency (what many people do not know). If you enhance such a drug into your skin with the help of an enhancing device, this would be the same if you play with open fire near a leaking gas pipe!

If copiers of the original Dermaroller recommend a needling device in combination with such drugs against hair loss, they definitely lie and encourage you to risk your health.

Therefore our conclusion is clear: DON’T DO IT!!!

We can imagine that this statement doesn’t comfort you. But you definitely can enjoy life with some lost hair - even it is hard to except in the beginning. But the risk to suffer for the rest of your life is not worth it.

Sincerely yours,
The Dermaroller Team

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason I posted this is because I have been dermarolling for about a month now. And my eyes have been bloodshot ever since a started. I worry a lot if all this minoxidil isnt going into my blood and heart and everywhere else the blood flows.