Old reg, haven't been on for a while - what's new?

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow so i haven't been on here for a couple of years and it's gone so quick. I was vaguely on here last when users were crushing hay fever tablets and applying that to their scalp after research in the news came out about PDG2 being a possible cure I think it was?

Since then, I came off finasteride around October 2013 as I was in a relationship at the time and thought the sexual sides i was suffering from was due to the finasteride I was taking. My hairloss has resumed even though I was still losing hair whilst on finasteride. I also went on a course of steroids earlier this year (Winstrol and Anavar) and came off after 3 months. About to go on Testo-E and Anavar after coming off my last cycle. I am worried about losing more hair whilst on gear but I'm definitely getting back on finasteride.

What're the treatments people are most excited about? Have any alternative methods been discovered on here that people are using? Hit me with something new.

P.S. Good to be back

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is nothing but CB to look forward too which is years away

RU was a thing back then too right?

People are obsessing over nofap now we have an over 50 page thread filled with morons who think not masturbating or watching p**rn or having sex will grow their hair back

never heard of the hay fever tablets I guess people gave up on them

But really pretty much absolutely nothing has happened in terms of progress towards better hair loss treatments/control in the last few years

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah news on RU was huge back then, a few guys from here set up a separate forum/where they were going to mass purchase RU.

"never heard of the hay fever tablets I guess people gave up on them" - Yeah apparently Cetirizine had a lot of this PDG2 and decreased PDE2 blahblahblah or something, it was so long ago that i can't remember what it was called. I'll try and find the thread as it was quite interesting and i think you may wanna give it a read.