Old Lurker, New Member Saying Hi :)

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I've been lurking forums since I was 16 and started losing hair. I've been in the past on baldtruthtaIk and hairlosshelp. Thankfully DecadeTwo was there back then and convinced me to take finasteride in the storm of Propecia hysteria.

I have been on Minoxidil since I was 17 and Finasteride since I was 19. The only side effect I had was ball ache which lasted 2 days. Have a beard of a viking and fap more than once a day.

Other than I regained some hair and and have diffuse hair loss. NW1 hairline intact but everything behind it is sparse, whereas crown took the greatest hit which I still haven't recovered.

I am skeptical of dermarolling, though my dermaroller is collecting dust in glass right now. Thinking about hair transplant next year at Erdogan.

Hope we will get rid of this hell.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're still NW1 you don't know how a crushed soul feels like.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have experience with finasteride and minoxidil, and you are already doing both of those, but other users may be able to give you advise on dutasteride or other stronger treatment options if that is something you want. Have you maintained all your hair since starting finasteride? Pics of hair may help people give you advise on where to go with your treatment and if a hair transplant would be good for you.

And why are you skeptical about dermarolling? Seems cheap, quick, low risk, and could help you.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have experience with finasteride and minoxidil, and you are already doing both of those, but other users may be able to give you advise on dutasteride or other stronger treatment options if that is something you want. Have you maintained all your hair since starting finasteride? Pics of hair may help people give you advise on where to go with your treatment and if a hair transplant would be good for you.

And why are you skeptical about dermarolling? Seems cheap, quick, low risk, and could help you.

I have done 12 weeks dermarolling and applied minoxidil( no heart attack ) directly like that study did and gained no regrowth.
I don't feel confident with posting pictures for now and in the past members told me to not get transplant because of possible shock loss, finasteride giving me sides or that I was too young.

the bald arty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erdogan is a surgeon.

3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg