Old bottle of folligen solution...

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
can I still use it? it's a few years old. does it loose it's potency? should I buy a new one?

also, are there any new brands that have since come out that are more effective? something completely different? minoxidil isn't cutting it anymore and I thought I'd give it another try.

Thanks.

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
so no answer? is the stuff still good or not. sorry if it's an annoying question but I can't find another post to clarify.

thanks.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
rkim said:
can I still use it? it's a few years old. does it loose it's potency? should I buy a new one?

also, are there any new brands that have since come out that are more effective? something completely different? minoxidil isn't cutting it anymore and I thought I'd give it another try.

Thanks.

Don't mess with the old stuff. Makes the wise choice. Throw the old one to the garbage. Go buy a new one. Simple as that. So, you are sure that new stuff will do the job and you won't question yourself anymore...

Folligen and Tricomin are both good stuff. I've been on Copper Peptides twice a day for almost 2 months and cannot believe their effectiveness. I was on Tricomin and then switch for folligen Super CP Serum - Advanced Copper-Peptides Skin Care System. This stuff smell like an old pair of underwear but mix well with minoxidil and really really effective.

http://www.fabaocanada.com/p/folligen/S ... Serum.html

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks squeegee. I'll get a new one.

how do you apply the serum? I used to apply the solution with a dropper like minoxidil. will that work? do you dilute it?

when you said mixes well with minoxidil, do you mean you mix it, or you mean on the scalp? the solution would turn my scalp yellowy green if it touched minoxidil. did you get a shed?

thanks again!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
No shed, the scalp doesn't turn green because you don't need a lot of the serum, 1 or 2 drop. I mix it with 1 ml minoxidil in a shot glass lol! Use the minoxidil dropper and put the mix on my head. The serum bottle will last forever and really effective BTW. My hair just go thicker and thicker and all the blond vellus hair started to get darker also. I will probably buy the Xandrox 15% + to get better and faster results to replace minoxidil 5% and still use the serum. This thing is the sh*t! :punk:

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Doctor Pickart mention that he tested 5years old product before and it is still active. see what you want to make out of it.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
No shed, the scalp doesn't turn green because you don't need a lot of the serum, 1 or 2 drop. I mix it with 1 ml minoxidil in a shot glass lol! Use the minoxidil dropper and put the mix on my head. The serum bottle will last forever and really effective BTW. My hair just go thicker and thicker and all the blond vellus hair started to get darker also. I will probably buy the Xandrox 15% + to get better and faster results to replace minoxidil 5% and still use the serum. This thing is the sh*t! :punk:

Hey, where do you get the minoxidil from ? and what kind?
thanks

using any internals?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Using Kirkland minoxidil 5% that I bought on Egay. Yes Internal. Finasteride 1 Mg a day. I don't have any side effects at all on finasteride. I was taking 5mg a day for long, reduced the dose and not change at all. So, this is why i am taking a low dose of finasteride. I take a bunch of supplements also.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Using Kirkland minoxidil 5% that I bought on Egay.

You know...I wanna believe you and stuff...
but ppl always say...this works that works...u put on your head...for a few months and waste of time lol...

I never tried cp's before.... but i did try the rogain foam...didnt do much for me...id like to believe that this stuff is good lol...maybe the liquid is better and im shaved now...easy to apply

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
This cp stink man! but totally new and really concentrate. Cheap.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
This cp stink man! but totally new and really concentrate. Cheap.

so for best results add 2 drops of cp to the 1ml of minoxidil (liquid) and put on the head?

is liquid minoxidil better then foam? never tried?

can you already see a big difference?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Man, yes crazy! I cannot wait to see the results within 6 months. It is formulated to be concentrate and made for the face. Fix Acne scars.. but I tried it anyways. This thing is way better than tricomin. Mix well with minoxidil.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Man, yes crazy! I cannot wait to see the results within 6 months. It is formulated to be concentrate and made for the face. Fix Acne scars.. but I tried it anyways. This thing is way better than tricomin. Mix well with minoxidil.

lol, nice je vais commander :D
where did you have issues? temples? crown? where do you see the difference?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Thicker darker everywhere but front just going insane... All the velhus hair are going darker. Just good sh*t. Vas-y fort. Commande la petite bouteille qui pue!

Fred

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee, can you be sure it was the CP and not one of the other things in your regimen?

also, to anyone, are there any other CPs that mix well with minoxidil? like, do folligen and tricomin mix well or are they supposed to be applied separately? bypassing an app by mixing will be great (as long as my scalp doesn't turn yellow).

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
rkim said:
squeegee, can you be sure it was the CP and not one of the other things in your regimen?

also, to anyone, are there any other CPs that mix well with minoxidil? like, do folligen and tricomin mix well or are they supposed to be applied separately? bypassing an app by mixing will be great (as long as my scalp doesn't turn yellow).

CP for sure mixed with minoxidil.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Squeegee,

If you had to strip your regimen down to 6 products/vitamins only, what would you take?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Squeegee,

If you had to strip your regimen down to 6 products/vitamins only, what would you take?

1- Trace minerals or Fulvic acid complex.
2- Amino Acid complex ( essentiel, non-essentiel amino acids with Branched Chain Amino Acids / or Bioactive Whey protein.
3- Multivitamins (Whole food one) with minerals complex.
4- Omega 3 high in EPA & DHA.
5- MSM+Glucosamine+ Chondroitin sulfate ( same bottle)
6- Silica - Good brand..don't be cheap.

You all cover with that.

This all together will make a big difference in you hair quality and health. A good healthy diet should go with it.

I added trace minerals to my regimen last month...after reading the benefits on it.

Any questions my Petch??