OKNOW ONLINE DATING EXPERIENCES , for the UNBELIEVERS

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what my online dating experiences look like

a) swipe right on a 100 women

match with 10% of them (10 women)

1. 70% ghosted flat out
2. 20% ghosted me after a few messages (3-4)
3. 10% continue chatting

out of

3. set up a date with 5% , it falls through, where the remaining 5% it goes ahead

4. of the remaining 5%,

3% nothing past a first date, no action
2% second date onwards-plus action (kissing, sex etc)

In terms of hotness levels , of the 10% it’s all over the scale, uglies, fatties, hotties ( I hold out for the attractive ones)

so there you have it, keep trying and stop your defeatist mentality @doubleindemnity

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

1. 70% ghosted flat out
3. 10% continue chatting

out of

3. set up a date with 5% , it falls through, where the remaining 5% it goes ahead

4. of the remaining 5%,

In terms of hotness levels , of the 10% it’s all over the scale, uglies, fatties, hotties ( I hold out for the attractive ones)

so there you have it, keep trying and stop your defeatist mentality @doubleindemnity

An example of my theory in action

45FDD7F1-810A-45F5-9D1F-EE3B11689001.jpeg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
10 matches out of 100 is God mode. I used to do my 100 swipes every day and if I had 2 matches at the end of the week, it was a good week. You are special. What do you say in your voice messages?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
10 matches out of 100 is God mode. I used to do my 100 swipes every day and if I had 2 matches at the end of the week, it was a good week. You are special. What do you say in your voice messages?

the last one was

‘well if you want it, you have to come and get me . When do you want to meet up?’

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

you need to work on your profile by the sounds of it , I’ve found a profile pic combination that works for me

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. 70% ghosted flat out
3. 10% continue chatting

out of

4. of the remaining 5%,

Curious how many girls have catfished you?