Okay, I'm Going To Go All In On This

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on generic finasteride for 2 weeks now. No discernible sides as of yet.

Today I bought some minoxidil and Nizoral 1% shampoo. I also ordered a 1.5mm derma roller from amazon.

I would appreciate any tips or pointers as far as application and technique go, moreover managing sides like scalp itch and eye circles.

I've also read conflicting things like some advise using minoxidil once a day vs twice a day. What frequency should nizoral be applied with and what frequency for derma rolling? Efficiency of liquid vs foam?

Also if after 1-2 years my monoxidil gains hit their limit, could I discontinue monoxidil and still retain them through finasteride?

Does anyone know how finasteride is affected by dosing creatine monohydrate for weight training, since that reportedly raises DHT levels?

Last edited:

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been on generic finasteride for 2 weeks now. No discernible sides as of yet.

Today I bought some monoxidil and Nizoral 1% shampoo. I also ordered a 1.5mm derma roller from amazon.

I would appreciate any tips or pointers as far as application and technique go, moreover managing sides like scalp itch and eye circles.

I've also read conflicting things like some advise using monoxidil once a day vs twice a day. What frequency should nizoral be applied with and what frequency for derma rolling? Efficiency of liquid vs foam?

Also if after 1-2 years my monoxidil gains hit their limit, could I discontinue monoxidil and still retain them through finasteride?

Does anyone know how finasteride is affected by dosing creatine monohydrate for weight training, since that reportedly raises DHT levels?

you need to continue minoxidil or probably youll lose your gains.

using minoxidil once a day is almost as effective as 2 as long as you double the amount.

finasteride and minoxidil can be very effective. i dont know that nizoral does anything positive.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do not need to apply Minoxidil twice per day. Topically the half life is 22hrs. It may be very slightly more effective and twice as profitable for Pfizer to have said it SHOULD be used twice a day.

If you grew hair with Minoxidil that you would NOT have grown ever without it, you can still lose these even with Finasteride. If it helped stimulate hair that did not need Minoxidil to grow, you will not lose these.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Today I bought some minoxidil and Nizoral 1% shampoo. I also ordered a 1.5mm derma roller from amazon.

I've also read conflicting things like some advise using minoxidil once a day vs twice a day. What frequency should nizoral be applied with and what frequency for derma rolling? Efficiency of liquid vs foam?

I think all your other questions have been answered but ive been on the big 3 for nearly 3 months while using creatine HCL not monohydrate, and it hasn't negatively effected my hair as my hair quality and coverage keeps getting better.