Okay Guys Got The Good News On The Seti

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I finally spoke to a senior officer at Health Canada who said that when a product comes in from China they call Health Canada and that if HC does not have it on a banned list than it is admissible for entry. They can only stop goods from coming in that are on a banned list.

So I am going to figure out the step by step ordering process this weekend hopefully.

I will also look into setting up a GO Fund Me and an email address for everyone who is interested.

I will have final pricing details and all that jazz sometime early next week hopefully. Again Im just looking to cover my costs. I know that I will have to pay 11.5% GST+Duty combined. Plus Shipping. So when you let me know where you live in the email I will let you know the shipping costs.

Who's interested?

USA and Canada Only. Sorry to my International Norwoods.

Cheers

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Usually stands for Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
http://www.seti.org

But given the context of this forum and the posting history of @bags, he probably means the pharmaceutical product setipiprant.
http://www.kythera.com/products/kyth-105-setipiprant/
It antagonizes the receptor of the molecule prostaglandin-D2, which is believed to be related to hair loss. Phase II clinical trials will be taking place in the next year, where patients will be taking 1mg of setipiprant each morning and each evening for 24 weeks, with a placebo group in the study as well.

You may consider it a good sign that the company is funding these expensive trials. On the other hand, anecdotal reports of black market use of setipiprant so far are mixed.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
So I finally spoke to a senior officer at Health Canada who said that when a product comes in from China they call Health Canada and that if HC does not have it on a banned list than it is admissible for entry. They can only stop goods from coming in that are on a banned list.

So I am going to figure out the step by step ordering process this weekend hopefully.

I will also look into setting up a GO Fund Me and an email address for everyone who is interested.

I will have final pricing details and all that jazz sometime early next week hopefully. Again Im just looking to cover my costs. I know that I will have to pay 11.5% GST+Duty combined. Plus Shipping. So when you let me know where you live in the email I will let you know the shipping costs.

Who's interested?

Cheers

interested - live in Toronto

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But given the context of this forum and the posting history of @bags, he probably means the pharmaceutical product setipiprant.
It antagonizes the receptor of the molecule prostaglandin-D2, which is believed to be related to hair loss. Phase II clinical trials will be taking place in the next year, where patients will be taking 1mg of setipiprant each morning and each evening for 24 weeks, with a placebo group in the study as well.

You may consider it a good sign that the company is funding these expensive trials. On the other hand, anecdotal reports of black market use of setipiprant so far are mixed.

Heres the link to the Phase 2A Trials for Seti

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

They are actually taking 1 Gram per day orally. It might even be 2 Grams depending on how you perceive this statement from the web page.

Experimental: Setipiprant
1000 mg setipiprant (two 500 mg tablets) twice daily (BID) at 12-hour intervals for 24 weeks.

Do they mean 2-500mg tablets twice daily or just 2-500mg tablets daily? Anyways thats a lot of Seti lol.

I will update this thread again once I have everything figured out. Between owning a business, trading stocks, and being a serial entrepreneur trying to get more things going on the daily with meetings and more meetings. Please forgive me if it takes sometime (Not that much time, but you get what I mean) to get this sorted.

And yes it is WHP Seti 3rd Party tested for 99% purity with a promised refund upon the product not being up to standard; which I will know by getting it tested.

Cheers

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score

Has anyone been on it for at least six months though?

mdp101182

Reaction score
@alebaba and anyone else who's bought seti from Wuhan. What was the appearance of your Seti? I was surprised to see it come as a pure white powder (the two previous suppliers I bought from all had a yellowish/mustard tint to them). I've been doing Seti orally at 500mg 2x day, but when I did try to make a solution out of the Wuhan Seti, it would not completely dissolve no matter what I tried (something to consider if people are looking at Wuhan for doing topical only).

I'd like to get it tested but have had trouble figuring out where I could send it to do so and figure out how much it would cost in the first place. Any comments on the Wuhan seti would be appreciated.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it worry anyone that people are taking this drug that has not been approved by the FDA and is only in Phase II trials? I want to look like I did when I was 20 as much as the next guy here but not sure how I feel about taking a drug that is largely unknown outside of a study where I am monitored.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it worry anyone that people are taking this drug that has not been approved by the FDA and is only in Phase II trials? I want to look like I did when I was 20 as much as the next guy here but not sure how I feel about taking a drug that is largely unknown outside of a study where I am monitored.

Seti has already passed a lot of safety trials.

It's the effectiveness that is unknown.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

SETI's program has long been an item of interest to me,
As a kid I grew up pondering the unknown secrets of the universe,
now since early adulthood, it seems old gravity has forced my focus downward
to rarer Earthly diversions like STI (Search for Terrestrial Intelligence). :)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used seti orally for a couple months. It seemed to help shedding, but when i quit the shedding came back as normal.

I purchased more and intended to use topically (its to expensive to use long term orally) but its such a hassle to dissolve that i gave up after a few weeks. To me its more trouble than its worth.

That being said i still have a lot left. If anyone lives in texas and wants it, PM me and we can talk.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will be receiving mine from Kane soon. I would be interested in hearing about the price with this alibaba one. Kanes is 155 for 10grams. IF this sh*t happens to work at reducing scalp inflammation, i will use it religiously. I am planning on using it both topically and orally. I will start with topically. I will let you know how it goes.

YoloMPB2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Who's interested?

Cheers

@bags I am in Alberta, CA too and would be interested. Did you get as far as talking prices, shipping timelines?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used seti orally for a couple months. It seemed to help shedding, but when i quit the shedding came back as normal.

I purchased more and intended to use topically (its to expensive to use long term orally) but its such a hassle to dissolve that i gave up after a few weeks. To me its more trouble than its worth.

That being said i still have a lot left. If anyone lives in texas and wants it, PM me and we can talk.

How much did you use orally that you saw less shedding ? How much did you cost you per day at the price you prchased ? Thanks !

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How much did you use orally that you saw less shedding ? How much did you cost you per day at the price you prchased ? Thanks !
I was using about 800-900 mg a day. It cost me like 350 dollars for 25grams. Not sure what that works out to. Numbers are hard