Ok..truth time! these drugs...just skip them

nicksparrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For most of you, dumping these chemicals like dutasteride in your body will have harmful long term effects.
You’ll probably delay the balding for two years maximum and then results will fade back into balding.
In the mean time you’ll experience short term effects like brain fog depression lower libido.

just let yourselves bald, grow a nicely styled beard, get a good career, build confidence in your ability to be responsible good humans and that’s all that matters.
I spent way too much time trying all sorts of things to save the hair but I’ve accepted balding and I feel like the exact same person I was with hair lol. Even the same people I’m with don’t care ‍♂️ and never cared.
Just have confidence and move on.

unless a really good healthy solution, like stem cell method comes out, don’t waste your money or time.
Tough news but you’ll be great, trust!

nicksparrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be confident bro

Why are you even posting this here? It's great and all that you've accepted it (and I mean that) but this seems a bit presumptious, don't you think?
Thanks. So, why else would people be scrambling to dump these chemicals in their bodies for lol. With all those side effects too. :/

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. So, why else would people be scrambling to dump these chemicals in their bodies for lol. With all those side effects too. :/
I dont get side effects and have kept my hair, id be walking around with a nw6 now without dutasteride, and sexually invisable to women.
Dont try and tell me career work out beard bla bla bla for some men being bald is not an option.

INT

Reaction score
For most of you, dumping these chemicals like dutasteride in your body will have harmful long term effects.

Source?

You’ll probably delay the balding for two years maximum and then results will fade back into balding.

For an unlucky minority who do not maintain with the big 3 and a couple of other proven treatments; yes. For most of the men they will maintain and in some cases regrow and maintain above baseline for much longer than that.

In the mean time you’ll experience short term effects like brain fog depression lower libido.

A minority will, most will not.

just let yourselves bald, grow a nicely styled beard, get a good career, build confidence in your ability to be responsible good humans and that’s all that matters.

Yes, but I could also do all those things except the first time whilst having a full head of hair.

I spent way too much time trying all sorts of things to save the hair but I’ve accepted balding and I feel like the exact same person I was with hair lol.

Good for you man! To each their own

Even the same people I’m with don’t care ‍♂️ and never cared.
Just have confidence and move on.

unless a really good healthy solution, like stem cell method comes out, don’t waste your money or time.
Tough news but you’ll be great, trust!

If you have a good head of hair and you start losing it, you will look less attractive in 95% of the cases. A lot of us here care about our looks. I love the feeling of having a good hair day. I like my curls to brush my shoulders when it is wet. I like how it makes me stand out. I like the compliments I get because of my hair. I do not want to lose any of those things.

You found a solution that works for you, others choose a different path.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
JUST SHAVE IT BRO. JUST HAVE CONFIDENCE. JUST GROW A BEARD BRO. JUST HIT THE GYM. JUST GET A GOOD JOB. SOME WOMEN LIKE BALD GUYS. IT'S JUST HAIR.

Oh, f*** you. Sorry to be rude, but that's the only thing that came to mind after I read your post.

It's nice it worked four you and you acepted baldness, but this isn't the place dude. Go to r/bald or something.

Last edited:

stashdash

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the consensus/discussion on if Propecia/Finesteride affects the fertility of healthy males in mid 30's age range?