OK Round 2....

Jm0311

Reaction score
I know that without a internal DHT suppressor i will still lose my hair. My temples have been looking good with the spironolactone cream lately and it is making me feel good. I am going to take .50 Mg of finasteride EOD and im not gonna think about the Gyno. I know that must have been all in my head. ive seen the stats on that....its RARE!

even if i do just use spironolactone, will i lose my hairline and temples while on it? if i can maintain with spironolactone and revivogen then i will stick with that. i wanna know if there is any hope with that.

jh

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
even if i do just use spironolactone, will i lose my hairline and temples while on it? if i can maintain with spironolactone and revivogen then i will stick with that. i wanna know if there is any hope with that.

Dude, there are no guarantees; even finasteride and dutasteride aren't completely sure fire remedies.

With that said, there is plenty of hope using spironolactone and revivogen and there are plenty who haven't lost their hair "without an internal DHT suppressor." The administrator of this very site quit finasteride and uses a spironolactone/revivogen combo and has maintained for quite a while - look at his profile. I've maintained without finasteride for over a year using revivogen. OldBaldy has had good success without internals; Bryan Shelton maintained for two years with prox-n and NANO.

At some point, you need to put faith in the treatment and go enjoy your life.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
wow dude quit being a wussy and take down the normal 1-1.25mg/day like everyone else. I have zero sides from 1.25 mg/day. You're probably just brainwashing yourself into having sides. :wink:

Cassin

Reaction score
I really wish you you invest a few hours into reading actual information on this subject and gaining the minimal knowledge on this subject instead of half *** reading forums to educate yourself.

I am trying to help you here.

G

So you were adamant than 0.25mg EOD was giving you sides but now you've convinced yourself that double the dosage will not???

You are right, 99% they will not but this just makes no sense, 0.25mg EOD didn't but you were certain it gave you sides.

Go for it, but you will probably be banned if you come back a few weeks later with all these sides and quit again! :lol: j/k

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
by his attitude i doubt it matters what pills he takes for hairloss or at what dose... he's going to placebo himself into sides.

He's probably one of those that looks at his chest inspecting everyday for gyno.