OK result after 3 months with Big 3 & Laser (pics)

themantim

Reaction score
Started noticing hairloss in June 2006, didn't do anything, but after a year my hairloss became very obvious that i had to do something.....I am 27 now.....pretty young for a bald head i think. I am doing the Big 3 plus laser religiously for 3 months now....here are the pics
07/01/2007
013mh0.th.jpg

009li0.th.jpg

10/02/2007
10032007074ys4.th.jpg

10032007075rj1.th.jpg

Please comment on my progress....I think that my hair in the front is regrowing better than the vertex, which I don't understand why coz both proscar and foam are supposed to work better in the vertex. :)

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks great but how do you know if its the laser that is giving you the results when you are also on the big 3 ?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
impressive result for only 3 months.

barcafan

Reaction score
No offense dude but those results look like you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Let's be realistic, the conditions for the before and after pics weren't 'replicated', to say the least.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the frontal pics don't look possible in 3 months.

You'd have to have some massively fast hair growth for it to catch up with the rest of you hair like that. Thats like 3+ inches of growth in that short time. Heck normal hair growth is like 1/2 inch a month i think.

Either that or you just combed the hair back in the first pics to show the bald areas then parted it differently to cover it in the second.

or you use a concealer.

themantim

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
Looks great but how do you know if its the laser that is giving you the results when you are also on the big 3 ?

Well I did say I use the laser, and yes i m also on the big 3, but i didnt say it is the laser giving me the result....as a matter of fact, it is impossible to determine what is working and what not, so i guess i have to stick with all of them....but i have to and want to believe that the laser did contributed to my results since i have spent money and time with my laser treatment... :)

themantim

Reaction score
barcafan said:
No offense dude but those results look like you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Let's be realistic, the conditions for the before and after pics weren't 'replicated', to say the least.

what I am trying to do is share with ppl, that is it....not trying to pull anything man.....

themantim

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
the frontal pics don't look possible in 3 months.

You'd have to have some massively fast hair growth for it to catch up with the rest of you hair like that. Thats like 3+ inches of growth in that short time. Heck normal hair growth is like 1/2 inch a month i think.

Either that or you just combed the hair back in the first pics to show the bald areas then parted it differently to cover it in the second.

or you use a concealer.

does it look not possible in 3 months? I m a little happy to hear that although i still want more hair regrowth......first of all, for both the before and after frontal pics, I tried to part my hair the same in the middle....the truth I started noticing new hair started to grow in the second month...and now shorter than other hair of course...but they did cover the scalp enough. Secondly, i didn't use any concealer or hairspray or anything like that for that matter.... :)

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:

Are you kidding me thats definite improvement

STOPHEY

Reaction score
good results, hard to believe the front has filled in like that in 3 months.

what laser are u using, i had a hair max b4 i started the big 3, what a load of S***T that was.

its damn thick to? good success but those results look like they over a lot longer than 3 months.

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
kento said:
Sorry don't get me wrong but i call this bullshit

I'm not saying the original poster is a bad person, but I must agree with this quote!

Reasons? Well, the pictures have few similarities, the opposite is very vital when it comes to
comparing photos. The scenery must be kept! (angles, lights, distances etc..).

I hope this can be achieved at 6 or 12 months! Good luck.