Ok, Question about my head of hair..and if it is balding

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have a full head of hair, it grows like 5000 pieces of hair every month. I need a haircut every 3 weeks because it grows so long.

However, I have that vertex thing, like i can see a small part of my scalp and i can touch my scalp a small part. Along with that it connects to a long line down my head. Like woman, who part their hair to 2 sides.

For Example..

alba-jessica-photo-jessica-alba-6222938.jpg

However, I see it only when i pull my hair to 2 sides. My hair is long and wavy/curly.

I dont know if I am balding because i have that line like the picture above or what. But I have a full head of hair and it grows all the time. I am 19 and Worried as crap

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
That line is called a "part."

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
How about my vertex thing then. I can see my scalp at like the vertex. And When I touch it i can feel the scalp. And then it connects to the "Part"

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Post a like picture that illustrates your area of like concern.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont have a digital camera. Hmm, its like a womans "part"and connects to a small vertex. My hair is weird, it doesnt seem like a mans, Like a man has a bald spot in a circle. I have a vertex or whatever that goes like 3 diffrent ways. And the vertex connects to a part. it seems like my hair is of a womans.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jedimindtricks said:
Ok, so I am ok right now?
Come on man. if youre going to post pics, dont take them in mid-motion, and puff your hair so noone is able to really see the "part" that you are talking about is as disguised as it can be.

be true to yourself, its obvious your not taking pics that show the full extent of what your talking about because you dont want an honest answer from any of us. you want to hear "you look great, your not bald" because in reality, youre still in denial.

go take a real pic thats clear and then you'll get real answers to your question. until then, noone can help you.