ok. now this is getting to the point of ridiclous!

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been waiting on new pieces for over 14 months now! Is anyone else waiting that long?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been waiting on new pieces for over 14 months now! Is anyone else waiting that long?
I've been very luck throughout the pandemic. 4 stock poly's about 3 months apart......

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would cancel and get a refund, and order from someone else. Did you pay via PayPal? I had something similar when I ordered direct from China, and I opened a dispute and got a refund.

I am seeing some custom systems come in within six weeks.

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am seeing some custom systems come in within six weeks.
From where?? Even big time companies like Lavivid and Lordhair still have ZERO stock lace systems. This has been the case for a good 8-10 months now. I'm assuming they are just completely out of luck with lace until N. Korea opens back up?

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
I really want to believe , i maybe incorrect, once N.Korea opens up , will there be an influx of full lace systems which have been sitting in factories unable to be sold or sent out to suppliers???? I certainly hope so!!!!