ok i just ordered finpecia!

Jm0311

Reaction score
ok now i just ordered finpecia from inhouse.com. is cipla a well reknown manufacturor?
because i do see this as generic propecia. this sucks i wish you can get generics in the states easier.
ANY EVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH INHOUSE? OR FINPECIA?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
u probably ordered the best cost-effective finasteride from the best, most reliable site.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They are reliable well price for all the stuff you need. Cipla stuff is renowned as good generic. i recommend them

Jm0311

Reaction score
thanks mpbwarrior..your advice is taken seriously i always see you are giving good advice.

do you think i need spironolactone? would that even be effective for me? or save it for later? not sure if you saw my pictures of my hairline

G

MPBWarrior said:
u probably ordered the best cost-effective finasteride from the best, most reliable site.

What's wrong with Dr. Reddy's Finax, and unitedpharmacies.com?

Jm0311

Reaction score
hey your advice was heeded to. i just decided to go with finpecia.

is there a chance that this can NOT be legit?

G

huh? I'm asking MPBWarrior.

I don't see why finpecia would be any better than finax or the other way around. UP also has great customer service, more options, and is cheaper than in house too.

There's always a small chance of anything, but it's likely legit.

Jm0311

Reaction score
thanks...yea hopefully its legit..i dont wanna be taking it for the next year while i still recede and i just lose time...im thinking about taking .50 a day for awhile to start out with....

when im taking it....how will i know if its legit or not?

G

You will just have to believe that it is legit :)

Seriously though, I really have no way to know for sure that it is. Can we know for sure that propecia is legit that we buy from walgreens? No but we can make a pretty certain assumption it is. The assumption from the get go is that finpecia is legit since there is no incentive to counterfeit this since the margins would be very low compared to propecia for the counterfeiters. You can also look at the packaging, as well as the pill itself and see if it looks professional enough. When you cut your pill you probably be able to taste some of it and I believe it should be slightly bitter like aspirin would be?

This is the judgement I used above to come to the conclusion that my Finax is legit. Oh, you can also take into consideration where your shipment of finpecia came from.