Ok,Here starts my fight against balding and I need inputs

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Finally after almost 8 years I have to realise the fact that I AM LOSING HAIR. Its almost like I was blind for 8 yrs. And now at 26 I open my eyes.

I know I have to get on the big three sooner or later but I need some time to come to accpept the fact that I may soon be changing my complete system. So I am planning to start with some easy ones which I think may be effective, thanks to all the views that helpful folks like you have out in here and I really appreciate this.

I need some more info from you. Please try to reply and thanks in advance for all your help.

1. Where should I get my green tea capsules from and which one ?

2. Biotin -- I know may not be effective but atleast no side effects. Again, same question ? Where and what should I buy?

3. Zix -- I have not heard much about this in this dicussion board? Why ? coz its not effective or complete....blah..

4. Does laser comb help ? If yes, which one is the best ?

Once again, Thanks much for reading this and for the replies.

I know I can Google for these. But I want answers from experienced, unbiased and helpful users like you.

Thanks

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Propecia (finasteride).

Rogaine (minoxidil).

Nizoral (ketoconazole).

The Big 3

If you want to overkill and virtually destroy your male pattern baldness, look at my regimen.

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since you posted this in the herb and vitamin section of the forum I will address your inquiry accordingly.

I would add flax SDG to your regimen unless you are planning on getting on propecia even then I would consider keeping it. If you are going to go on propecia I would make sure to take DIM.

One of the better places is http://www.vitacost.com. They usually have great prices across the boards. You might be able to find some things cheaper elsewhere but this place is a great start.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sublime -> Thanks much I am looking into SDG, sounds really great. Atleast the way that it does not have any side defects.

Can others Please answer my other questions. I am really looking to get onto green tea capsules and also on the laser comb. Please help.

Thanks much

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alrite Guys, Thanks for all the inputs..After reading and reading and more reading, I have hesitantly concluded that I will stick to herbs for a few months...The thought of just having Propecia has already effected my Libido. Damn, Only the thought of taking it has already killed my sex drive...I am a pussy, I think :(

Anyways, so here is what I decided....

1. Be on Immortal Hairs top6 ( atleast top 3 )
2. Try getting Zix solutin ready and start on that.

Now guys, If any of you are already on this, I know some of you are,

Please can you tell me where you order your stuff from. there are so many places to buy these things and price varies. I know you must be getting the best product/price and hence I want inputs from you. Please update us on your sources.

Thanks