Ok got rogaine 5%

sabahouns

Reaction score
OK i got the rogaine 5%, but I just wanted to recheck to see if it is ok that i am applying it to my hairline and temple areas. Will I see results or it is hopless??

Britannia

Reaction score
Yes definatley do this! Loads of people have had success on these areas with Rogaine. Do you use Propecia or Nizoral?

sabahouns

Reaction score
no not yet. I literally got my rogaine yesterday and hope to pick up nizoral and procepia in the near future. In fact I hope to get the Nizoral shampoo today. Do you know what it is called brand name wise at the store??

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Using Rogaine on the temples and hairline is kind of hit-or-miss. Regrowth only occurs for "some" people, and, unfortunately, not all receive the benefit.

It should, at the very least, help prevent any further recession. If you've been losing your hair there for less than (let's say 2 years), then your chances of regrowth are much higher than if you've been losing it for a while (let's say 5+ years).

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
Try rubbing it into a bald area of your body and see if any hair grows after 2 years.

If it doesn't then its unlikely to have grown anything on your bald temples.

sabahouns

Reaction score
Z that might be the most retarded thing i heard!!! Anyone with a highschool level educcation can see that Rogaine with is minoxidil restores previously living hair back to life! It does not create new hair to grow where there was never hair to begin with

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
sabahouns said:
Z that might be the most retarded thing i heard!!! Anyone with a highschool level educcation can see that Rogaine with is minoxidil restores previously living hair back to life! It does not create new hair to grow where there was never hair to begin with

Firstly, I was joking.

Secondly, any with a kindergarten education knows all hair is dead not alive as you seem to think.

Thirdly, human skin is completely covered in hair, generally it is tiny vellus, unpigmented hairs which are not really visible to the naked eye. The hair on your head is just much thicker and grows longer.

So, although I have never tried it, I am fairly certain you can thicken up hair on other parts of your body with minoxidil applications.

Owned.