douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
hello

here is my hairloss http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg615/douglasmich/

I have started using kirkland minoxidil liquid, 1ml once a night,
Multivitamin,pumpkin,nettle,flax,fishoil
nizoral/revita

Now, HOW can i prevent minoxidil fucked up face syndrome, my aim is to get into my 20's with a full head of hair then get the f*** over it. Can heavy cardio help? Im only using it once a night aswell. Diffuse thinner that why im on the liquid, i just apply the 1ml over the thinnest areas

please help guys c'mon im only 16

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
NO

you are not going to get the "messed up" face syndrome. whatever the hell that means.

just use it twice a day

you will basically be maintaining, you will be good for a LONG time, id recommend getting on finasteride when you are 18 as well

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks, once a night for me though, seen plenty off success stories, im going to also take resveratrol and curmcumin

thanks for helping

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
im diffuse, using 1ml at night ONLY 5% will this help, what about taking reveratrol collagen boosters ?? i cant have my face screw out

and im scared of putting it on my hairline, how do people do this? im NW2 and i dont want it to recede

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:
im diffuse, using 1ml at night ONLY 5% will this help, what about taking reveratrol collagen boosters ?? i cant have my face screw out

and im scared of putting it on my hairline, how do people do this? im NW2 and i dont want it to recede

Go to the hairlosshelp board there are several big threads on this issue.
Speaking strickly about my self, I would say it was a combo of skin aging (pores) and getting loose skin at the same time. The skin around my crown area got loose. Normally I would not care but it made everything on the sides loose as welll. Also the skin on both my upper and lower eyelids got loose as well, like I grew extra skin. I also noticed the effects were far more noticeable on the right side of my face and some people say that is because I sleep on the right side at night and the minoxidil rubs in my pillow sheets. I now change my pillow sheets more frequently and recommend you do the same :)

Some people thought it was a combo effect of finasteride and minoxidil but I really do not know, though I will say I went years without minoxidil problems and they seem to appear around the same time as I got finasteride sides. Again not sure , but I do know when I went back to 2% things got much better.

If you go to the other board look up a poster named Richlockes. He is the first person that made the connection between minoxidil and these problems way back around 2000. I think he is the one who first figured out why Vince Vaughn looks so bad now. I have always used a lot of minoxidil and that might be the reason for me. Use 5% but if you see problems, get on 2% or stop real fast.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
i use a little bit less than 1ML at night only, then i sleep on back back for most of the night