Oh, the joys of a tan...

Reaction score
Given that I live in northern scotland, and am naturally fair skinned, I seem have a skin tone similar to that of an albino through most of the year. I am also, ofcourse, going bald, and am less than eagre to shave my hair because I just look ill. Well, the last week the weather here has been fantastic, and I now have a healthy golden glow...and I realise that going bald wouldn't be half the issue it is for me if I had a good tan. I could shave my hair to zero and look...acceptable.

I realise that tans and muscles are often touted as essential round here for guys that are going bald or are bald to look good, and I don't wanna preach to anyone because for some people that may seem like a ludicrous or insufficient solution, but for me personally I'm now feeling somewhat optimistic about the prospect of being bald for the first time because I know I can be bald and look healthy, and (you never know) a little attractive even. Well, it feels good and I just wanted to share it. Sometimes there's a little too much pessimism round here.

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Might have to move down South....surely you don't get too many sunny days up there per year?