Oh no, please help!

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on Finpecia for 9 months, and maintaining greatly. Placed a order on May 10 and usually comes 10 days afterwards, but it didnt arrive today. I checked the shipping address in my email and they got it wrong. My zipcode is 27288, but they had 27288B. Now what? I sent them a email, and told them , but I am down to 2 pills. I mean what can I do now? Even if I split the pills it will only last 4 days. I have been doing too good for me to start losing again. Will I instantly go back to losing hair if I have to wait a week before I am able to get my pills? Should I take a half of one and skip a day, and than take the other half? Please give me some advice. I just checked the calender it should arrive tomorrow on Tuesday that would make it 10 days. You think there screw up of 27288B and not 27288 will mess it up? All the other information is right.

Pondle

Reaction score
Missing a week shouldn't be a problem. "In healthy male volunteers treated with PROSCAR for 14 days, discontinuation of therapy resulted in
a return of DHT levels to pretreatment levels in approximately 2 weeks."

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with Pondle it shouldn't be an issue. You can split them to 0.5mg or even 0.25mg if you feel like it.

G

split them into halves and take a half every other day, to make it last 8 days. skip a day in the middle of the two pills and you're at 10 days. it won't affect your hair. next time order more in advance.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
its not gonna affect your hair, no worries.