oh no (maybe)

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
..one side of my chest is bigger than the other.. ive always been a chunky kid.. recently ihave been at my apex of chunky, and have started a diet and exercise program because i cant take the "chunk" any more.. ive noticed that i have developed stretch marks on my upper body, and probably *** though i havent looked, and i have more on my left "breast" than the other.. im afraid that it could be gyno and that it might get bigger.. from what ive heard quitting propecia wont help them shrink.. but will continuing it make them get bigger?? f***.. thank you'all.. please respond with curtisee

Stingray

Reaction score
Although the urge to spell check your post, and make fun of you is insanely high, I'm going to give you some actual ADVICE.

My opinion, although based completely on hearsay and sketchy at that, is that if you are experiencing any bodily occurrence that is deemed UNNATURAL, UNDESIRED, or UNHEALTHY, you should probably go to a physician to get it checked out. Chances are pretty good that nothing is wrong with you in the hormonal sense... but don't let us internet guys diagnose you.

If you're obsessed about the chunk, try going on some sort of diet and exercise regimen. Other than that, I can't tell you much else.

Ugh, I can't stand the courtesy!

Stingray

Reaction score
And if you want, I can tell you the Basic Training way of shaping up and losing weight without using anything but your body as a tool.

Just let me know.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
i would actually be pretty interested in something like that.. cuz i dont really get a chance to get to the gym very often..

Stingray

Reaction score
I'll hit you up tomorrow afternoon... gotta go to sleep now. Reveille comes early