Oh just shave your head its cool! GO TO HELL!

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Pity you didn't report the posts you find obnoxious. Make sure you message the admin account with some examples.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a mod, you idiot! I referred to the part I felt was unacceptable. Are you still sore because I negged you over your stupid comments in the past?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, and that is when you tried to report my posts on spurious grounds. You brought nothing to this thread other than an attack on me. Anymore trouble making and you can enjoy a ban, am I clear?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore rather than reporting my posts again, in an attempt to get me banned. As you know from the "cleaning up this section" thread, were you reported my posts that responded to another troll, I was invited to be a mod. I didn't request it. Like I say, any more trouble making, and there will be consequences. I explained to swingline what the issue was, and it was resolved.

If youre a mod maybe you can push forward my email about a special ranting sub forum? I have not heard a response yet.
If its not something they want to do maybe I can make a small forum somewhere myself where people can just go vent, no biggy.
Like I said, I miss my pill (no kidding) I get pretty confrontational if something sets me off.
Anyway this took a complete 180 into another direction, might as well just lock it out at this point I guess.

People need to get that sometimes for those who have certain mind sets its a release to write out the most negative nasty things and get "one" response. Your not trolling or looking for trouble you just want something that will help you from punching your co worker in the mouth for tapping his pen on his desk to loud.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi swingline, just checked and the last time the admin account logged in, was on the 6th. I don't have any way to contact other than on the forum too, sorry. They should have email updates advising them of a PM. This is my point, I've asked for guidance on contentious issues, and don't get a reply until weeks later, when I have had to make a judgement call myself. I understand the need for what you're asking for, and support the request. I didn't delete your post or lock the thread, as other than the specific part I mentioned, your point in and of itself is valid. It isn't an opinion I share, but it's not like I'm going round censoring those who disagree with me.

The reason I won't lock this thread, is so I can't be accused of stifling debate over my suitability as a mod. What I want is for the forum admin to make a decision. Either back me up, having asked me to moderate, or take it off me. I'm sick of copping flack for doing what I was asked to do. My posting style hasn't changed since I took on more responsibility. They knew what they were taking on. I'm now at the stage where I wonder is it worth me having my picture used on other sites, as I had the temerity to block trolls from there. Or my Facebook receiving abusive messages.

This is why I leave the outcome to the senior admin. I'm not going to be popular with everyone, as I have to sometimes get people back in line. If my presence causes more problems than it solves, then I will leave. I can't be bothered to constantly be butting heads with people because I'm a NW2 and don't subscribe to some of the more outlandish theories.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just looked at Chris's profile lol, dude you have russel brandt written all over you, why are you in a hair loss forum?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I responded well to finasteride and have been on it five years. That was a picture where I hadn't had my hair cut for nearly two years, and was brushed forward from the back of my head. If you had wanted the full story I posted on the tell your story section, you know instead of looking at a low res thumbnail picture. Most people who post on here don't post pictures, and we have to take their claims at face value. But because I could rock a blow dried combforward, anything I say is just bull?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I responded well to finasteride and have been on it five years. That was a picture where I hadn't had my hair cut for nearly two years, and was brushed forward from the back of my head. If you had wanted the full story I posted on the tell your story section, you know instead of looking at a low res thumbnail picture. Most people who post on here don't post pictures, and we have to take their claims at face value. But because I could rock a blow dried combforward, anything I say is just bull?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now whos being nasty.....?
why dont you post story link or something in your sig then? Or not use a pic that makes you look like you have hair. Thats why I posted wet pics up so people could ACTUALLY see my hair before its thickened from the stuff I put in it. Maybe you should take a few pics with your hair pulled back

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a lot more pictures on my thread, but had to take them down, as puahate members that had been banned.from here started a thread on me over there. The picture that was up over there (and derided for it being a combforward) is the one they already had posted so it seemed pointless to remove it. I will go and find the link to my thread in a minute. I have never said I'm bald, I had been using proscar for years before I even signed up. There is a picture of my hair pulled back on the thread I linked on the first page.

I wasn't trying to be nasty, it is just I have been through this before.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/62435-ChrisW1980uk-s-Story

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a lot more pictures on my thread, but had to take them down, as puahate members that had been banned.from here started a thread on me over there. The picture that was up over there (and derided for it being a combforward) is the one they already had posted so it seemed pointless to remove it. I will go and find the link to my thread in a minute. I have never said I'm bald, I had been using proscar for years before I even signed up. There is a picture of my hair pulled back on the thread I linked on the first page.

I wasn't trying to be nasty, it is just I have been through this before.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/62435-ChrisW1980uk-s-Story

Then why go through it again. If there are enough people actually creating hate threads then maybe just let those people b**ch if they are all doing it amongst themselves and not venturing into others positive threads and whining.
wtf is puahate? Pick Up Artist Hate? I dont get it. Are you saying Im hating PUA, Im trying to be a PUA? Im seriously lost on that one. I was never a pickup artist by any means, just never had troubles with women prior to this.

Its funny me and my friend were talking tues over a pizza. He was telling me this story on how this newly divorced doctor in his building had to actually be talked to because women were complaining that apparently he was trying to be a PUA (this is no lie, seriously just talking to him). I asked what he looked like and my buddy said, wormy, big nose, bald head (like hogan bald). We both wondered if the same women would complain had it been a dr george clooney instead. I despise the thought of ever getting to that point in life.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good suggestion on the signature link. Changed it now :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's a forum, where we had members who would troll over here. They would invade threads advising others to kill themselves. It doesn't tend to happen now thankfully.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good suggestion on the signature link. Changed it now :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's a forum, where we had members who would troll over here. They would invade threads advising others to kill themselves. It doesn't tend to happen now thankfully.

yeah maybe thats excessive.
Instead of mods there should just be a collapsing system for posts. Where others can just vote it down to be hidden if people are trolling that much. Prob not doable here tho.

read your sig post.
nice and concise.
I am quite an emo/rocker, was always in bands etc, I play bass... yes another GREAT aspect of myself to attract the ladies...... :jackit:

It sucks when you are in a mildly popular band and your looks are the stickout aspect for you and your hair is falling out on stage...... yes im exaggerating but you get my point. I really want to pull some pics out of my better hair days in bands wearing tight *** pants and t shirts, gotta dig out the old hard drives. Hair is REALLY important for that lifestyle/look unfortunately. Going bald relegates you to either hipster, fake intellectual or someones dad (OH GOD I never realised BASS relegates you to the same 3 things!).... none of which I ever desire.

verysad

Reaction score
swingline is not wrong. looks do count.
just go google daniel henney and see all the comments made by girls.
it is a looks world. for man to get girls is either looks or money.. character is lip service

JohnSheikhh

Reaction score
So sorry to hear your story.. but there must be something better in it.. looks are not everything... sometimes we tend to make lesser important things more important and more important things less important.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So sorry to hear your story.. but there must be something better in it.. looks are not everything... sometimes we tend to make lesser important things more important and more important things less important.

They are not everything but to me, as someone who takes REALLY good care of himself, they are A LOT!

Its easy for someone to say they are no big deal when they dont spend their life in the gym, watching what they eat, and being all around healthy.

Whats the point of doing all that when I still look diseased to myself in the mirror.

I used to take a lot of pride in my appearance but now its just more work than regiment. Its all based on my hair as well.

I can say I tried shaving but it just sucks

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. The dude pours it on.

damn thanks for making me feel bad. lol

sucks though that EVERYONE at my job has basically told me NEVER shave my head again. Even my GF hates it now and shes the one who started me doing it.

Im going on my second consult on the 28th with the guy Id like to do my hair transplant. As soon as I get this close though I start to chicken out, cause it seems like EVERY bad hair transplant comes out of the woodwork.
Its like your about to sleep with some cute chic the first time and all of a sudden a "you should get an HIV test" commercial comes on background TV lol.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Looks ARE everything. Thats what gets you through the door. No looks, and you're screwed. You wanna put the blame on someone, you may as well shame society for shaming baldness.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks ARE everything. Thats what gets you through the door. No looks, and you're screwed. You wanna put the blame on someone, you may as well shame society for shaming baldness.

AH DAMN
you brought the society thing into this thread lol.

Well we already know my opinion on blaming society

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
AH DAMN
you brought the society thing into this thread lol.

Well we already know my opinion on blaming society

I don't know what your opinion is on that.