Oh God

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just realizing I think I may be thinning in the back. I was thinking I could learn to deal with the hairline issue, but this is too much. I'm only 23. Anyone have any luck with minoxidil on the back without finasteride? I'm hoping I can catch it before it gets incredibly noticeable. After all this is the area it's intended for. Anyone seem to notice their major hairloss always seems to happen before summer? I remember this happened last year with the hairline. I'm really starting to hate my life. I have so much wrong right now and this is the last thing I need. Come to think of it, I had some issues last spring just before the hairline became one. Hairloss just seems to always come at the worst time in my life.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I went through the same thing you just did at x-mas. I htought I was just going NW3 and was solid in the back. Then BAM! I got a haircut and they threw in a free wash. She scrubbed so hard it ripped all the hairs that were going to eventually fall out all at once. I am still in shock and this is 5 months later. Its only getting worse for me. I got sunburn on my crown for the first time in my life. This does suck.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got my hair cut from long to short about a month or so ago. Lately, I've been ok with the new look and was even gonna grow it back out a little. Now I'm thinking it may be time to invest in a nice set of clippers. And just a couple of years ago I thought I had a full head of hair.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
And just a couple of years ago I thought I had a full head of hair.

Same here.

About minoxidil it will definetely work in the back, if you are concerned give it a try.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the support guys. I think the Rogaine should do. My hair in the back doesn't even look that bad. I'm not even 100% sure it's thinning yet, but it seems to be a very small amount. I remember when my hairline first started getting thinner, it took me forever to determine for sure if it was going because there were always thick days and thin days, back and forth, so I think I got this one early enough, plus Rogaine is meant for the back. I think I'm gonna pick up some of this Jason's Thin to Thick stuff everyone's talking about.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
gsxr60097 said:
I went through the same thing you just did at x-mas. I htought I was just going NW3 and was solid in the back. Then BAM! I got a haircut and they threw in a free wash. She scrubbed so hard it ripped all the hairs that were going to eventually fall out all at once. I am still in shock and this is 5 months later. Its only getting worse for me. I got sunburn on my crown for the first time in my life. This does suck.

hahaha sorry, i just have to laugh out loud !

dont worry.. things will get better..

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i put a little bit foam in my vertex area and its slowly filling it.