Oh-flutamide Stopped My Hairloss, Possibly The Best Topical Aa

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it cross the brain barrier and therefore f*** with physique (loss of muscle/ gaining of fat)?

jxlegend

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh-flute is the active metabolite of flutamide, a FDA approved drug and have weaker binding affinity then testosteron, so no.

Kinda sounds like competitive inhibition of testosterone receptor? If so then T will go up, but uh...................

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it cross the brain barrier and therefore f*** with physique (loss of muscle/ gaining of fat)?

That would actually be a peripheral effect. Crossing the blood-brain barrier would manifest as loss of libido, mental estrogen dominance, brain fog, etc.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda sounds like competitive inhibition of testosterone receptor? If so then T will go up, but uh...................

Binding to androgen receptor means competing with all androgens. Having a weaker binding affinity than testosterone can be overcome by just using more of the drug (same principle as bicalutamide works -> outnumber testosterone by a factor of 10-100 and it won't matter that the binding affinity is lower). Testosterone that is not bound to androgen receptor will end up floating in the bloodstream and converting into estradiol in greater amounts (this is how some SARM's can still lead to gyno).

j4r0d

Reaction score
Would be great to have an update from topical flutamide tester and before/after pics...

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’re saying it’s impossible to regrow hair without sides
In the hairline zone, yes, it is really , really hard. But, any person is an entire world. Some people some amazing results with just minoxidil plus tretinoin , and that is zero side effects in almost anyone . Nizoral shampoo, using it right ( every day, leaving for at least 10 minutes ) also is really good and zero side effect.

On the other hand , you can remove your testicles, and , even so, most people will not have significant regrowth on bald areas.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the hairline zone, yes, it is really , really hard. But, any person is an entire world. Some people some amazing results with just minoxidil plus tretinoin , and that is zero side effects in almost anyone . Nizoral shampoo, using it right ( every day, leaving for at least 10 minutes ) also is really good and zero side effect.

On the other hand , you can remove your testicles, and , even so, most people will not have significant regrowth on bald areas.
Some people react bad to Nizoral...makes their hair thin out and become wispy. It strips hair of oil etc