davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy is very good looking (no homo)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, and they're actually married now.

Hypergamy at its finest. She's dating around her level in 2017.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t that's a really talented ventriloquist

Omg I was just thinking how touching she is and you made me giggle inappropriately.

Seriously she is so sweet. I feel sorry for her condition but she's also very endearing.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes she is a brave soul
i'm a jerk for saying that
i stopped myself before typing it out, debated for several minutes whether it was worth it and decided it was worth it
i'm not proud of myself...

It was not vicious.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if i'll look like a dick for saying that, but if i ever had a girlfriend or a wife and she was pregnant and i knew that the baby would be like that, i would make her abort them immediately. Better for them to die before they are born, than suffer like 80 years or something in this cruel world.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t that's a really talented ventriloquist
mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if i'll look like a dick for saying that, but if i ever had a girlfriend or a wife and she was pregnant and i knew that the baby would be like that, i would make her abort them immediately. Better for them to die before they are born, than suffer like 80 years or something in this cruel world.

There is worse suffering

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow it must suck *** to be NW8 as a woman at 19, among the other problems she faces. My heart goes out to her. And she says she wants a boyfriend with long hair. Well, I mean most of us can grow long hair, just not on top. I wonder if she is into that Ben Franklin skullet game.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
yes she is a brave soul
i'm a jerk for saying that
i stopped myself before typing it out, debated for several minutes whether it was worth it and decided it was worth it
i'm not proud of myself...

After I saw the video, I was not sure whether this was a ventriloquist act or not. I took your post as confirmation that this indeed was so.