Official Rules Of The Gym.

Cassin

Reaction score
In the gym today and someone had a serious violation of rule number 5. I got on a machine and my back was drenched from the sweat of this disgusting pig of a human. You could use a machete to trim his back hair.

:x

CCS

Reaction score
i guess i'm just way to introverted to notice or care that many guys are too macho and just trying to get attention. When i go to the gym I quickly go about my routine, doing other exercises between sets to keep my cardio up. While it is understandable that sun glasses would get some guy's attention, they would not get mine. I just would not care. I think if someone laughs at that, it could be normal, or it could mean the guy laughing is a bit insecure about the weight. Who knows. 35 pounds is not a lot of weight for dumbbell curls, and I'm a small guy.

My pet peeve is guys who don't shower. I don't use deodorant and I don't see why anyone should. That is what showers are for. I can take two or three of them if I want, and each can be 1 or two minutes. I only need one 5-10 minute shower for build up. I also hate perfume, and lump deodorants in the same category. Really, a shower will solve all problems.

But I still love breaking rules 1-3. I don't think it is a big deal as long as I'm lifting and not lurking. I think women are only bothered if ugly guys look at them, which is sad, since they should not care at all unless the guy is deliborately ugly. My favorite way to break rules 1-3 is to ask women to push my feet down while I do leg lifts. They don't seem to mind, and it is a FANTASTIC view that motivates me to do as many reps as I can. I can't look at them all the time though, like on my fast twitch days, or when I'm looking at the clock to time my rest periods.

CCS

Reaction score
i don't normally notice lurkers, unless they are sitting on the equipment I want to use. Then I get upset.

CCS

Reaction score
Cassin said:
In the gym today and someone had a serious violation of rule number 5. I got on a machine and my back was drenched from the sweat of this disgusting pig of a human. You could use a machete to trim his back hair.

:x

maybe some macho guys like to mark their teritory. except the real macho ones probably don't work up a sweat.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love going to my gym only to see the macho idiots parade around. There is one guy in particular that I always laugh my a$$ off at.

He's probably in his early 40's and is in descent shape. The thing I find annoying about him is every single time he comes into the gym, he ties bandanas around his biceps to make them stand out more. I can't remember the name of the WWF wrestler who used to do that, but I always laugh when I see him trying to impress everyone with his "huge" guns.

Then to top off his ridiculous bandana look, anytime you end up working out anywhere near him, he always makes it a point to tell you how much he used to bench, or curl (depending on which exercise he is doing that day) before he blew out his bicep or chest (again, depending on what exercise he is doing). Then he proceeds to tell everyone how he blew out his bicep or pec because he got too big. It couldn't possibly be cause he has the absolute worst lifting form I've ever seen.

The next guy I have at my gym is stinky fart man. Stinky fart man doesn't like to fart near where he's working out...So he goes over to the water fountain. I don't know what supplements stinky fart man is taking, but I think standing in the middle of a cow pasture surrounded by cow crap would smell better.

My addition to the gym rule is, don't fart by the water fountain.