Off topic theory: DHT from lack of blood flow to the face causes facial fat pads to lose fat/volume and create the aging upper face

Liqurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s two fat pads in the face

1. The inner (deep fat pad)

2. Outter (superficial fat pad)

in the mid-late 20s we lose both but you lose the inner 30% more. When this inner fat pad gets lost the outter fat pad drops down and sags, creating the sagging face

DHT burns fat, and it’s theorized that DHT burns facial fat

Notice how these 19 year olds who diet down hard that have 5% body fat, yet still have inner fat pads and has no sag:

My point: as we age blood flow to the scalp reduces(probably from gravity) which leads to DHT accumulation which in turns shreds the fat on your scalp and also kills the hair

**So if blood flow to the scalp is reduced with age then blood flow to your cheeks and upper face is probably also reduced** and that probably leads to the burning of the facial fat pads of the upper face

So maybe we can combat this with eating a bunch of carbs and fats and then massaging your cheekbones/cheeks to influence fat storage to your upper face?

Bonus Pics to prove my point:

Notice how 99.9999% of balding men also have 0 fat pads.

Also notice how Asians keep there fat pads well into there 40s? Well Asians also have the lowest amount of DHT compared to every race

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s two fat pads in the face

1. The inner (deep fat pad)

2. Outter (superficial fat pad)

in the mid-late 20s we lose both but you lose the inner 30% more. When this inner fat pad gets lost the outter fat pad drops down and sags, creating the sagging face

DHT burns fat, and it’s theorized that DHT burns facial fat

Notice how these 19 year olds who diet down hard that have 5% body fat, yet still have inner fat pads and has no sag:

My point: as we age blood flow to the scalp reduces(probably from gravity) which leads to DHT accumulation which in turns shreds the fat on your scalp and also kills the hair

**So if blood flow to the scalp is reduced with age then blood flow to your cheeks and upper face is probably also reduced** and that probably leads to the burning of the facial fat pads of the upper face

So maybe we can combat this with eating a bunch of carbs and fats and then massaging your cheekbones/cheeks to influence fat storage to your upper face?

Bonus Pics to prove my point:

Notice how 99.9999% of balding men also have 0 fat pads.

Also notice how Asians keep there fat pads well into there 40s? Well Asians also have the lowest amount of DHT compared to every race
I think it is probably second to native americans. Interesting but I don't know conjecturally. Botox and cheek bone filler can eliminate a lot of that and presumably collagen induction but thanks for bringing this up and that's a lot of trouble to organize pics in support of a hypothesis and I will follow your posts as I believe we need to focus on our overall look whether that of a body builder or a sleek thin look to make it go best with what hair we do have.

Best.
Janey