Off Topic: Lying On My Resume. Forced Into It.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope off-topic is allowed here. Seems to be quite a few white guys gathered, intelligent, job oriented.

SWM here, mid thirties.

I have a degree in business but im noticing an EXTREME problem getting midlevel
marketing and sales jobs.

HUGE hate-down on white people right now, once you figure half the jobs are taken by women, and another half of that from minorities.

So what you have is a million white young male business college grads fighting for so many jobs. AND......by statistics, this group got the highest SAT scores by far, and have the longest experience, ---not to be interrupted by getting "knocked up".

I recently got rejected by TIME WARNER. And I KNOW that my resume was superior, and the interviews were almost spectacular.

I was interviewed by a bunch of hippie looking chicks with piercings and tats. Fat. Every one of them "single moms". Asking obtuse questions. And here I am, an accomplished salesperson with a lot of experience being interviewed by chicks who barely made it through high school, slutted their way into their early twenties, go affirmative chick-tized into Time Warner, and now "lord" it over me.

****Solution> a new me. Carefully put together. ONLY because i cannot let this system beat me down any further.

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They cant prove youre not a minority. Work the system.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get ready to permanently adopt a new fake persona because i don't expect it to be any better when you get in. These HR girls (along with a bunch of limp wristed dudes) will be oppressing your nutsack once you're in there. 5-10 years before you go postal.

shookwun

Reaction score
nothing to do with being white, your credentials, and interviewing skills may not be on point.

\having an attractive resume is what gets you the interview. Your personality, and how you articulate your skills, and achievements gets you the job.

but... all markets are different. North America is much easier to land a job then within europe. our standards are so much lower in comparison.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
YES. RIGHT and right.

Im not saying it couldnt be a problem on my end.

However, having been in sales a long time, I can honestly say i knocked that interview out of the park. Probably
because it wasnt any "high level" job.----just time warner.

Now dont get me wrong. When they asked on a scale of one to ten if i wanted the job i said ten.

But i was relaxed, confident, witty, personable, conscientious, and factual in this instance.

And I know, because ive blow interviews.

THOUGHT: I am now a former "hedge fund" entrepeneur looking for a much better job. I will have
my female friend in SO CAL answer their resume call as my "FORMER BOSS'''

shookwun

Reaction score
YES. RIGHT and right.

Im not saying it couldnt be a problem on my end.

However, having been in sales a long time, I can honestly say i knocked that interview out of the park. Probably
because it wasnt any "high level" job.----just time warner.

Now dont get me wrong. When they asked on a scale of one to ten if i wanted the job i said ten.

But i was relaxed, confident, witty, personable, conscientious, and factual in this instance.

And I know, because ive blow interviews.

THOUGHT: I am now a former "hedge fund" entrepeneur looking for a much better job. I will have
my female friend in SO CAL answer their resume call as my "FORMER BOSS'''
hey man, i understand about how you feel about women in roles that dont make sense. the bimbo, illiterate type who can barely compose themselves, and hold an intelligent conversation that doesn't involve gossip, and talking about others.

I have been in that situation where you ask yourself how lazy, and stupid people over ride you in bottom tier jobs.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second, we can conclude already from your first line what a great scumbag you certainly are.

(...) Seems to be quite a few white guys gathered, intelligent, job oriented.
(...)

HUGE hate-down on white people right now

Are you f*****g kidding us????

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Second, we can conclude already from your first line what a great scumbag you certainly are.

Are you f*****g kidding us????

White men are 100% the most discriminated against group right now. And as much as black people say they are, in reality they're not. 90+% of black deaths occur at the hand of other black males. Plus the whole affirmative action thing and the fact that a lot of companies literally have to meet a "quota" of women and minorities. I remember overhearing some firefighters talk back when I was in the paramedic program, and apparently if you are a FEMALE and can simply get through the fire academy, you will automatically be a firefighter. This is because there aren't many women firefighters.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahah... this OP is f*****g CRAZY. white people are the most discriminated against group? dude, stop being a whiney f*****g b**ch and get the job. You're not getting it because you're f*****g weak. Stop blaming your race.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahah... You're not getting it because you're f*****g weak. Stop blaming your race.

And also because his observational abilities are SO crippled that he doesn't seem to realize that in every single f*****g forum there is a off-topic section. The interviewers must have perceived some level of cognitive impairment. Not that this thread belongs to the aforementioned section anyways, it deserves only the filthiest garbage bin.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
White men are 100% the most discriminated against group right now. And as much as black people say they are, in reality they're not. 90+% of black deaths occur at the hand of other black males. Plus the whole affirmative action thing and the fact that a lot of companies literally have to meet a "quota" of women and minorities. I remember overhearing some firefighters talk back when I was in the paramedic program, and apparently if you are a FEMALE and can simply get through the fire academy, you will automatically be a firefighter. This is because there aren't many women firefighters.

Friend of mine was fire chief in ohio.

They had a female applicant who was awful.

They built an entire dorm just for her "privacy".

First night she slept in there----- the bell rang and she walked down there in her panties.

Could NOT fire the b**ch.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guy with a bloody tampon as his AVI.

If you don't realize, this impersonation - or may I more accurately say, imtamponation - is a unpretending and harmless satire of a controversial character of the infamous hair loss online communities. It's playful, it's cute, it's far from trolling.

Did your profile name ever cheer anyone here? I'm more than content in being a flamboyant menstrual-blood-stained-little-fella.

Good morning.

resu

Reaction score
It's everywhere, I see those single moms with tats at lawyer offices too, ignorant as hell, white women have the highest employment rates available to them yet they still claim they're discriminated, guys used to have construction but that slowed down once you reach a certain development level.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't realize, this impersonation - or may I more accurately say, imtamponation - is a unpretending and harmless satire of a controversial character of the infamous hair loss online communities. It's playful, it's cute, it's far from trolling.

Did your profile name ever cheer anyone here? I'm more than content in being a flamboyant menstrual-blood-stained-little-fella.

Good morning.
People take themslves far too seriously. It's unreal. Some people here get a single dislike, then they turn into trolls.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope off-topic is allowed here. Seems to be quite a few white guys gathered, intelligent, job oriented.

SWM here, mid thirties.

I have a degree in business but im noticing an EXTREME problem getting midlevel
marketing and sales jobs.

HUGE hate-down on white people right now, once you figure half the jobs are taken by women, and another half of that from minorities.

So what you have is a million white young male business college grads fighting for so many jobs. AND......by statistics, this group got the highest SAT scores by far, and have the longest experience, ---not to be interrupted by getting "knocked up".

I recently got rejected by TIME WARNER. And I KNOW that my resume was superior, and the interviews were almost spectacular.

I was interviewed by a bunch of hippie looking chicks with piercings and tats. Fat. Every one of them "single moms". Asking obtuse questions. And here I am, an accomplished salesperson with a lot of experience being interviewed by chicks who barely made it through high school, slutted their way into their early twenties, go affirmative chick-tized into Time Warner, and now "lord" it over me.

****Solution> a new me. Carefully put together. ONLY because i cannot let this system beat me down any further.

I just want to point out that maybe you are not as good a sales person as you think you are compared to competition..

You are basically saying you are superior to the people interviewing you--yet you cant convince them to 'buy' you...so how good a sales person can you actually be?