Off-topic: Energy Levels

Deaner

Reaction score
Lately, my energy levels have been shite, but I can't think of any logical reasons for this. I just woke up from 12 hours of sleep, and feel like going back to bed. This is pathetic. I was so tired my vision was even blurry when I woke up. Anybody know what could cause lack of energy of this magnitude? :p Thanks for any responses.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey deaner, physiologically the body after 10 hours of sleep the body goes into essentially a decomposition state. This is how one of my classes has explained it. So basically after 10 hours the body will be very tired and want to remain in a state of sleep. Another point is that a sleep pattern is good, if one day you sleep 4 hours and try to make that up the next day by sleeping 12 hours it will throw your body out of whack.

misterium

Reaction score
Hi Deaner, try sleeping at normal times.. and take vitamins and stuff when you wake up.

8 hours sleep is all ya really need.

Is that you in your avatar ??

misterium

Reaction score
Is that you in your avatar ?

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
also off topic...where do u guys get free p**rn
In the interest of providing a public service, I'll give you a hint: simply do a google search on the word "voyeur." That should keep you busy for a while.