Of All The Finasteride Side Effects I Got This.

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for a month now and I don't notice any side effects with the exception of diarrhea and watery stool... Literally I have not had a normal sh*t in a month and it happened to coincide with finasteride. I am 99% sure this is due to finasteride as well. I'm not sure if its the active ingredient doing this or an inactive one, but as long as perma diarrhea isn't hurting me I want to see what the finasteride can do benefit-wise... When my 90 day bottle runs out I'll try out another source and hopefully that will fix things. Anyone else have this side and is there a fix for it?

g.i joey

Reaction score
hey bro, i actually ad very very similar constipation/stool problems when on 1mg sandoz finasteride (generic) i managed to talk to myt bro about it (whos been on propecia for 8-9 years now) and he said he did notice it thats why he takes 1mg merck propecia, costs me 80 bucks a month but worth it as i can dump like a normal human being lol

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro, i actually ad very very similar constipation/stool problems when on 1mg sandoz finasteride (generic) i managed to talk to myt bro about it (whos been on propecia for 8-9 years now) and he said he did notice it thats why he takes 1mg merck propecia, costs me 80 bucks a month but worth it as i can dump like a normal human being lol
Lol what the heck. So its likely a filler ingredient? Your brother had diarrhea or constipation like you?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yup either that or an increasing in estrogen that constipated you? I’m not sure about that one but it seems viable as high estrogen tends to bloat you but that’s complete brosciende , are you taking generic or name brand rn?

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup either that or an increasing in estrogen that constipated you? I’m not sure about that one but it seems viable as high estrogen tends to bloat you but that’s complete brosciende , are you taking generic or name brand rn?

Not constipated. I have watery diarrhea. Bottle says manufactured by intas pharmaceuticals limited.

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still no better. I tried some medicine designed for lactose intolerance on the hunch that it may be a result to the lactose inactive ingredient. Didnt fix it. Is there a known way to counter watery stool/diarrhea as a side effect of general medication?